Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

E

easy_tiger

King Kong said:
The Scum and our positions are a reverse to last year and expect that to continue in the Prelim.

Yep a total reversal.

We'll even get to chant SYD-KNEE-STACK

to the tune of U-S-A

at the prelim, and it will reverberate through the eyebrow piercings of Collingwood faithful as they file out of the ground at halftime

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
King Kong said:
The Scum and our positions are a reverse to last year and expect that to continue in the Prelim. Only we wont choke in the big dance.

BTW - Broad continues to stink it up and needs to be dropped

Agree!

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
I’ve always thought of him as someone who’s pretty important to how we like to play and his last few weeks haven’t changed my mind. I had a lot of respect for how he played last week and today was just really solid and provided some great run from the back half. Developed really nicely by the club.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Before last two games was averaging round 85% game time. Last week was 71% (3rd lowest) this week 62% (lowest). Either playing injured or is on the outer.

E

easy_tiger

Anyone got a rationale explanation why we drop broady with DTLD out?

I trust the MC, but ive got no idea what they are thinking.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
tigerlove said:
Before last two games was averaging round 85% game time. Last week was 71% (3rd lowest) this week 62% (lowest). Either playing injured or is on the outer.

Dimma mentioned in the presser some players are breaking down a little bit or a bit fatigued.

Youre stats there may back Dimmas statement up.

Nath may be one of them in need of a spell and a freshen up.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Got a feeling a few of our second tier players are struggling under the load with so many injuries to premium players plus add a few suspensions n it's been throwing way to much heat back.

Broady's form's tapered. Sausage has been hammered n his form's tapered. Geezer form's tapered n Georgie's form's been steady after a slow start. Dusty took forever to hit peak form. Cadd's hasn't really hit form. KMac was quiet last week. *smile*'s form has been quiet the last couple.

Opposition clubs haven't had to worry to much about our premium players getting hold of them this year so it's becoming easy for them to load up on our second tier n it's grinding some of them down.
The bye week n a refresh can't come quick enough.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Dropped because of matchups?
He has shown he is too small for a true big forward.
And Grimes + Flossy are better versatile types

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Gets an opportunity to play as a key defender in the VFL, has never had to play that role until a couple of times this season and has come up just a little short.
He's been going to ground too easily, which can be corrected as Rance used to do the same early in his career.

Broady is a proud man he'll take his medicine and come back better than ever.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
craig said:
Dimma mentioned in the presser some players are breaking down a little bit or a bit fatigued.

Youre stats there may back Dimmas statement up.

Nath may be one of them in need of a spell and a freshen up.

Surprised he has been dropped given our lack of backline options, this may be it craig.