Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Nathan Broad

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Would be happy for him to succeed now at another club. Not in our best 20 players, but would be in other clubs top 12 players. Just hope we get a decent pick for him now.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
If Broady trained as a wingman through the preseason he'd give Kmac or Marlion a run for their money (and I'm a big fan of both).

If he stays I'd like to see him move to wing, with defence as an option of we have injuries.

If he goes, he'll always be a Tiger 2 x Premiership player :cool:

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
If Broady trained as a wingman through the preseason he'd give Kmac or Marlion a run for their money (and I'm a big fan of both).

If he stays I'd like to see him move to wing, with defence as an option of we have injuries.

Did you hear Dimma's response to the wing in today's presser our present wingman are going nowhere, he was a huge wrap for what they do and it's not in the stats.

Reactions: 1 user

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Did you hear Dimma's response to the wing in today's presser our present wingman are going nowhere, he was a huge wrap for what they do and it's not in the stats.
Yes I did. And I can understand why Dimma is bullish about both. I am too, for that matter.

I was thinking Broady as a replacement for the third winger role that Caddy has played. We seem to rotate between Pickett, Kmac and Cadds.
Probably moot if he's going though.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Yep. He rates a good wingman.
Obviously Dimma didn't have a hand in selcting the AA this year.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

He can replace Pickett on the wing if the rumours about him going home to Freo have any truth in them.

Broad was doing pre season in readiness to go to the wing with Noah down back, and Broad played a very good game on the wing against the Maggots in the pre season but Noah had a bit of a mare in the same game and was sent back to the workshop for recalibration and then Dave got injured.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Like Caddy it seems Broad is homeless and
He can replace Pickett on the wing if the rumours about him going home to Freo have any truth in them.

Broad was doing pre season in readiness to go to the wing with Noah down back, and Broad played a very good game on the wing against the Maggots in the pre season but Noah had a bit of a mare in the same game and was sent back to the workshop for recalibration and then Dave got injured.
Great spot.

reckon broad to the wing is a wip

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Yeah, while watching i was thinking "why give away to Fagin all your trade secrets"? The way Fagin goes on about stats one can't help but question whether he knows it's not all about numbers

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah, while watching i was thinking "why give away to Fagin all your trade secrets"? The way Fagin goes on about stats one can't help but question whether he knows it's not all about numbers

Tigers are all about mind f#$%^&@! the opposition by doing everything but trying to be clever.

Its all out in the open and I love it.

He can have 45 touches we don't tag....... Tigers speak for we don't care what he does we don't really think he damages us ha ha ha

We don't worry about stats ......Tigers speak for Ol Mate Fago shove your stats in your arse mate they haven't got you the wins in the past.

Nah Tommy wont play he's not clearly 100% fit only about 98.% so we think we'll let him rest another week or two .........We can beat you without him.

• Love

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Welcome back, Boobsy!
I hope you cup (oops! :)) ) take your opportunity.
Play well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Still can't work out why he was dropped in the first place. Keep in.

If we weren't up against Charlie Dixon next week, I'd almost drop Astbury.

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
Still can't work out why he was dropped in the first place. Keep in.

If we weren't up against Charlie Dixon next week, I'd almost drop Astbury.
I reckon this bloke is the glue/final piece/ conerstone of the backline. Nothing more needs to be said.

Reactions: 10 users