Welcome to the Tigers Oleg Markov | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Oleg Markov

Kicks the ball too poorly for a running half back. That position is done. Only chance as a wing or mid size leading forward. Don’t think he tackles well either.

Reactions: 1 user
His pace is his X factor.... could he play on a wing?

Wing or Half forward.

He aint a defender at AFL level.

They've wasted 3 years playing him at HB nearly every time hes played and he hasn't been up to it.

Wing or half forward would suit him better, plus we lack pace in the forward half.

Reactions: 2 users
Thought he played well, in saying this I’ve never rated him, he has all the athletic tools and looked good early. Came from a long way back playing SANFL seconds.

Been handy since come in doing his job bit of a Mr fix it plays everywhere.

Reactions: 5 users
did a great job in a reorganised backline.

versatile.

I don't like Markov tall. I want him playing small. Loose ball. Winning ball at ground level. Using in tight or breaking a line.

And there are those who would argue that flogging Jack Darling is not playing tall. But for tonight, I'd say it is.

Oleg too tall.

Off the Wing is where I reckon he be best used between the arcs, like the way the Hawks used to use Brad Hill and the the way the Swans used to use Jetta, just sit outside and then bang we in possession and he's off as the outlet.

Id rather Olegs run between the Arcs into Half forward to use his pace as a defensive forward as well, similar to the way Butler was used.

Reactions: 1 users
Good game.
Amazing the commentators how selective they are when they call the game.
Ryan sticks his boot into Lego going for the mark sent him flying.
Did not touch the ball. No free or comment.
When we do it it's a free kick for unrealistic marking attempt!
Unbelievable!

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Good game.
Amazing the commentators how selective they are when they call the game.
Ryan sticks his boot into Lego going for the mark sent him flying.
Did not touch the ball. No free or comment.
When we do it it's a free kick for unrealistic marking attempt!
Unbelievable!
I was thinking the same. Then they had the gall to disappointedly proclaim it was unfortunate the pack collapsed under him. Collapsed? He donkey kicked the pack over. Classic unrealistic attempt. Bloody nuts.

• Angry