Welcome to the Tigers Oleg Markov | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tigers Oleg Markov

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
He has lost interest in playing AFL . It’s not the bees all and ends all for Leggy . Lifestyle he enjoys up here . He isn’t fazed one way or the other . He will stay up here on the Goldie . He may end up with the Southport Sharks in the VFL or even go to the QAFL with Towner at Broadbeach
Obviously changed his mind.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Oleg has signed to play for Collingwood! Just after he started training at Carlton hehehe..

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Ouch. Used to enjoy watching play and hoped he did well. Now, well, not so much

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I remember when players who were delisted or moved from us they weren't much in a trade or monetary value.
Nothing has changed.
Screenshot_20230210_125747_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Fly continues to take RFC with him to Skunkwood.

They can have George next saeason.
Most likely will happen. Unless we have injuries or if he really improves, I can't see George in the best 22.

Reactions: 1 users

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
seen him in chapel st with his gf i said to him 'congrats on getting to the pies , id prefer if you were still at the Tiges', his reply was "so do i "

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He has lost interest in playing AFL . It’s not the bees all and ends all for Leggy . Lifestyle he enjoys up here . He isn’t fazed one way or the other . He will stay up here on the Goldie . He may end up with the Southport Sharks in the VFL or even go to the QAFL with Towner at Broadbeach
E6C57155-407E-4C04-AE0D-1D23980A2D08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Stig's mail seems on the money.
"Done with football after two seasons at Gold Coast".
Good luck to Oleg. I wasn't happy when he left. Hope it goes well for him.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Perhaps Lego being a deep thinking emotional scrawny bugger with tatts n a waxed mo are what's been holding him back over the years. Needs to find his inner mohawked footy bogan to fully develop his career.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Stig's mail seems on the money.
"Done with football after two seasons at Gold Coast".
Good luck to Oleg. I wasn't happy when he left. Hope it goes well for him.
Extremely happy for Leggy to get another opportunity. Great human who will hopefully achieve his goals under Fly . Very humble young man . To be back with his Mum and Dad will be good for him

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A good yarn about Oleg.

Said after being delisted by the Suns that he was done with footy, but loved the environment at Tigerland and would go back there if he somehow could.

Good luck to him.

Reactions: 2 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
A good yarn about Oleg.

Said after being delisted by the Suns that he was done with footy, but loved the environment at Tigerland and would go back there if he somehow could.

Good luck to him.

Markov one of favorite not tiger players. Loved his enthusiasm and energy at Richmond. Very happy to see him do ok from here and build a decent career. Great attitude he has. Good luck Oleg!

Reactions: 3 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
As much as it *smile* me that Collingwood are in the Grand Final, I am a little bit happy for Oleg.

Reactions: 17 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
He could become Francis Jackson's tenth premiership player drafted in 2014 -2016. With the earliest picks being Daniel at 15 and Shai at 29. That's some record.

Reactions: 5 users

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
He could become Francis Jackson's tenth premiership player drafted in 2014 -2016. With the earliest picks being Daniel at 15 and Shai at 29. That's some record.
Another record incoming if Soldo hits 100 games, never has there been 4 centurions recruited from one rookie draft. Jackson is the benchmark for all the modern day recruiters, whether it be his use of first rounders or his record in the rookie draft.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Was always disappointed we lost Oleg. Whilst we've probably replaced him easily enough, one wonders if he'd stayed would he have been running off half back or on a wing for us?

Reactions: 4 users