Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to the Tiggers - Daniel Butler

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Baloo said:
This one is pretty good

[youtube]2xgwRitTgU4&gl[/youtube]
Way to many short skirts n hairy dangly things Balooga. Didn't notice any tatts but I didn't want to look to closely, not keen on surprises.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Does anyone have expectations for this kid? Seems to have gone under the radar.

Another good video.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
he was one of my highlights yesterday

impressive pace and defensive pressure, also quite creative with ball in hand

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Of all the draftees playing on Saturday, Butler impressed me the most! Lots of energy and clean hands.

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Daniel Butler is a Craig Turley clone.
And if he is half as good, will be a great selection at pick 40.

Elmer

Tiger Champion
Dec 3, 2005
17 said:
Loved Craig Turley as growing up; Turley, Kemp & Matera. Be nice to have some of these clones running around for us now.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
17 said:

That's a big call, Seventeen. And I like it.
Turley was a pretty handy player, premiership player, too, if my fading memory serves me correctly.
Will be watching Butler's progress with interest.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
17 said:
Even better at pick 67. ;)

Quite a bit to like. Quick, takes it on, tackles hard.

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
FitenFitenWin said:
Our future back pocket rocket? Is quick and loves a tackle. Or rather to tackle.

I'd play him forward. He knows where the goals are and his elite pressure would keep the ball in more times than not.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
According to the club, Dan's gone in for more surgery on his troublesome knee. You'd think his 1st season is over before it's begun.
Bad luck for the kid but it's a bit of a worry given he had knee injury problems when drafted and he's a small forward who's going to rely on his speed..

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
What's wrong with this kid? He has been at the club since November and his thread is only five pages long. Now he goes in for surgery so I can't see him picking the pace up any time soon.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Elmer said:
Loved Craig Turley as growing up; Turley, Kemp & Matera. Be nice to have some of these clones running around for us now.

Throw in Maimwaring and the one they called Prince Charles...BRETT Heady. That was a team of champions.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I will be interested to read some reports over the next weeks as he starts to get into the real stuff. He is the exact type we need to come in and make an impact over the coming years.