Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Was relieved not to find the word "vibrant" in the media piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Let see how goes next week, if he plays that is. Both he and Ross are just kids, but they’d still want to show a bit more than that

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Good signs, booted away from traffic. Physically looked at home.

Buying stock if others are selling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

glenn downing

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2014
Like others, I was really hoping to see more from RCD in the game today but hopefully our coaches give him another chance in the game next week. Imo, he shows enough to be given another go.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'd be happy to play him and Dow against the Gee Whiz midfield next week so they can have another lesson playing on elite midfielders.

They might not get that opportunity though as the seniors will want to have one game at least together before round 1.

Maybe one of them at least might get another run at it and it might also be worth giving CCJ another hit out in the ruck. Aarts also deserves another run.

Might also depend on whether or not Higlet gets another game or as to whether they decide to ease Higlet back and not expose him to what is likely to be a more fierce clash against the Wizz Fizz than what we encountered today.

Reactions: 1 user

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
His bursts looked good, but would of like to have seen more consistency...but he is still a kid growing into his body. We always want too much too soon from higher end draft picks - and they all develop at different rates.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
His bursts looked good, but would of like to have seen more consistency...but he is still a kid growing into his body. We always want too much too soon from higher end draft picks - and they all develop at different rates.

Pretty much the comments from his early 2019 VFL season. Then improves to play well for the finals.

Probably needs to play more VFL this year and build his involvement in the game. Reproduce his VFL finals form more consistently

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Didn’t do anything wrong and didn’t show any signs of being a dud.

That’s a pretty big tick for someone who plays like Fyfe at times.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Good signs, booted away from traffic. Physically looked at home.

Buying stock if others are selling.
I'm interested in what you are seeing.
Obviously he applied himself determinedly over the break, and came back in ripping nick.
I've been buoyed by caesars's positive reports from the track.
The guy is athletic and agile for his height.
But he appears one dimensional to me on my limited viewing to date.
An extractor with acceleration yes, but absolutely no left side and yet to be convinced on his football smarts.
Thompson Dow showed more footy nous in one quarter, and that includes RCD's VFL GF goals on the run.
I hope I am missing something, rather than RCD missing something.