Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
RCD has been on my mind for a year.

I don't think he's a mid. I am very much a fan in a very qualified way.

RCD IMO is a power HFF. The good things I've seen from RCD are bull HFF. Knock em over and win it forward and a little wide. Run towards goal and kick. Not quite as skilful as Richard Osborne but more aggressive.

It's Aaron Hamill. When he played HFF. That's who RCD plays like when hot.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne

RCD IMO is a power HFF. The good things I've seen from RCD are bull HFF. Knock em over and win it forward and a little wide. Run towards goal and kick. Not quite as skilful as Richard Osborne but more aggressive.

Have you seen the small clip of the geelong scrimmage game , At the start RCD grabs the ball in the middle and runs to the 50 and slots it exactly like the vfl grand final

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

I am glad you didnt say Gary Rohan.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Have you seen the small clip of the geelong scrimmage game , At the start RCD grabs the ball in the middle and runs to the 50 and slots it exactly like the vfl grand final

It was better, it was against Geelong

Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane

Was just going to post about that. Looked like Flopperfield out of the middle. Only highlights of a scratchie but still impressive.

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Was just going to post about that. Looked like Flopperfield out of the middle. Only highlights of a scratchie but still impressive.

That's the type of player the club think/hope he will be, does need another big pre-season, sign him up!, out of contract.

Reactions: 3 users

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Other clubs will be in his ear about getting senior games in the midfield. St Kilda were keen in his draft year and there are a number of clubs screaming out for midfield depth such as bummers, crows, and carlton. I certainly don't want to lose him, but after admitting he dropped his bottom lip in his rookie year from not getting a game, how would he be feeling now. He was always a project player of sorts but like CCJ, no-one likes to be sitting on the sidelines and he has currency.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
In the other thread we're talking about how Ross, despite playing well, may get dropped again because we have too many midfielders. No big surprise RCD hasn't had a game yet.

I'd have money on him to win the 2021 Rising Star

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Is that him on the right when the boys are singing the song? If so he looks emotionally checked out.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Is that him on the right when the boys are singing the song? If so he looks emotionally checked out.
Certainly a massive difference between how him and Markov are looking. Markov getting around the players whereas RCD appears to not feel like he is a part of it.

He is only young though so Im not going to read too much into it and hang him out to dry for potentially feeling that way.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
We do need to find a way to get him at least a few games. Difficult with our depth but if we don't he will seek greener pastures even though staying at a successful team has huge advantages.

DS

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
He's got Ross, Dow, Martyn, Stack as midfield competition

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Just rewatched the song, he didn't clap when the team walked in, did n't reat to Markov, and made no effort to join in after the song, Markov, was hugging, and and shaking hands.
Dimma did go over, and gave Oleg a pat on the back, but didnt go to RCD, maybe he has checked out.
The emergencies for the final will tell a story as well.