Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tiger land Riley Collier’Dawkins

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Not sure what RCD is like overhead, with his height he would give us another option if he can push forward.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good luck to RCD. Looks like Dimma's changed his mind but he did mention 'slow burn' so I reckon this is no other reason but to test him out. Could be like Dow's and Martyn's debut. 1 game and then you're out.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Good luck to RCD. Looks like Dimma's changed his mind but he did mention 'slow burn' so I reckon this is no other reason but to test him out. Could be like Dow's and Martyn's debut. 1 game and then you're out.
Or it could be like Mansell's debut, been in ever since. The possible scenarios are endless.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Strange that hardwick balked at the question last week in the post-match presser, but has now confirmed he's in. Good luck to Riley, I'm keen to see what he can bring to the team.
Think Dimma was so pissed off at the boys , when ask the question about CD he said brushed it off ....

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
R C-D has finally got his chance in a pressure cooker game so looking forward to see what he can offer. Mind you I am still tryi ng to work out who he will replace position wise

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Reckon he may have learned not to hang onto the ball too long from watching Will Martyn's debut!

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Congrats to young Riley. Finally get to pull on the jumper n make his senior debut. Head down, arse up, work hard n have some fun Riley. Good luck on Friday night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
It's been A Long Road To The Top for you RCD. Show everyone that you're a Big Gun, show em some High Voltage, Shake Em All Night Long, leave them Thunderstruck.

Go get em Acca Dacca.
...and show them Who Made Who.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Going to be a pretty hot pressured game like Port so will be interesting to see how he handles it.
Yes people forget that we debuted two players in what is considered. The most finals-like game this season and we lost by a kick.

Reactions: 3 users