Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
The farce ended so quickly.

The phone call to his mum is a pisser. Plays a straight bat does Jacob

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Very good question.
You’d only be guessing where they think he is best suited although think he’ll replace Cumberland myself
Surely we couldn't play him next to Jack, Ryan and Miller up forward?
Reckon one of Miller and Ryan will miss.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

I think 2 of Miller, Ryan and Pickett will miss.

Pickett may end up as the sub, he's a good option as the sub as he can play pretty much any role needed.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
He is short for a tall forward. Jack is also small for a tall forward. Curnow is 192 but he is a special talent. The majority of the top 15 goal scorers are 196cm+. But it's time to give them a go, see what they can achieve at the highest level. Just unsure as to why we've been playing him predominantly in the backline.

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Looking fwd to seeing Jacob in the firsts but we need to remember that he'll be playing at night so his marking judgement may be off compared to day games. I hope he makes the transition very smoothly. They'll start him down back i think then go fwd later. Good luck, you've earned it.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
He has a point of difference to our current forward structure.
He can take an overhead mark

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user