Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

Bad luck Jacob *smile* happens
You’ll get your chance again

Reactions: 1 user
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me dead !!

Poor lad.

Looked on top of it and had started well.

Reactions: 2 users
Saw enough in 2 minutes to suggest persist with .

All seriousness the poor bugger , like that he got up the ground , we are seriously lacking a mobile tall forward

Reactions: 8 users
Wow great win, if we are all being honest we thought game over.

Liked how Banks fought back to be more composed , liked Jack Ross & finally Jack Grahams games

Shai sensational after qtr time , Tarranto as usual , loved the move to send Vlaustin forward

Reactions: 1 users
Terribly unfortunate, he looked devastated when he was subbed out. '

I mentioned in the game thread though, the 2 touches he had were very good, both composed. The first, we literally had no-one forward of the ball, would have been easy to blaze away and give it back to them, but smartly came back inside and then got involved again and it was a nice kick inside 50.

I suppose at least he can say he got 2 more touches on his debut than Samson :) and he only played 3 mins. Look for the positives Jacob.

Anyway, hopefully the hammy is minor.

Reactions: 3 users
Good signs early, hit a target inside 50. That in itself puts him ahead of half the list at least.

Reactions: 7 users
Pretty unfortunate, but small sample size looked pretty encouraging.
Good size, moves well and that pass to Prestia was a thing of beauty.
Grand scheme of things, not much to worry about here.

Reactions: 1 user
Feel for the kid, hopefully not a long absence and he gets another chance before seasons end.

Reactions: 1 users