Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

Yep ridiculous.

Another 100 minutes alongside Jack on the G would have been invaluable.

Then they bring him in against Port without Jack ..................................................
That’s going to be a great confidence boost for the kid if that occurs if he is brought in against Port in PA.

Baffling selection omission.

Would have been so good for him along Jack at the G.

The dropping of the “Ferrari” is another baffling selection omission.

* this team is a team selected to give them the best chance to be North for the farewell games for Cotch & Jack.

** it could all backfire.**

Reactions: 1 user
That’s going to be a great confidence boost for the kid if that occurs if he is brought in against Port in PA.

Baffling selection omission.

Would have been so good for him along Jack at the G.

The dropping of the “Ferrari” is another baffling selection omission.

* this team is a team selected to give them the best chance to be North for the farewell games for Cotch & Jack.

** it could all backfire.**
Assuming it’s Cotch to sub and Bauer in come 1:45 Saturday?

• Wow
Even if he ends up the sub, it’s a crazy omission. Graham or Pickett should have gone before Bauer.
Or Dow. Yes he played well last week but we’ve brought in two mids who play the same role as him… (albeit cotch will probably spend time forward). Stupid

We need a clean out of the coaches and the selection commitee

This has to be the dumbest decision I have seen in quite a while

Reactions: 6 users
Clear out the F50 for Jack to kick ten

Jubilee game

FFS I dislike these emotional games. Rational decisions are officially out the window

Reactions: 1 users

Jubilee game

FFS I dislike these emotional games. Rational decisions are officially out the window
One hypothetical deserves another
Instead of Jack kicking ten - I’d have preferred him to have spent his last game running and jumping and shepherding and setting things up for Bauer to kick five

Reactions: 7 users
One hypothetical deserves another
Instead of Jack kicking ten - I’d have preferred him to have spent his last game running and jumping and shepherding and setting things up for Bauer to kick five
Agree 100%

Sorry I was being sarcastic

• Wow
Should have left Bauer in, and moved Riewoldt up to the wing a la Richo.

If Pickett can be moved from a wing to CHF, don't know why it can't work in reverse.

Jubilee game

Jack to kick 14. Before refusing to have another shot for the last quarter.

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Poor decision to drop him. Playing alongside Jack in his final game would have been invaluable experience.

Mini not doing himself any favours with these selections.

Reactions: 6 users
The 2nds still have a faint chance of making finals, the 1sts do not. Bauer's talents are required in the VFL this week.

Reactions: 4 users
Should have left Bauer in, and moved Riewoldt up to the wing a la Richo.

If Pickett can be moved from a wing to CHF, don't know why it can't work in reverse.
Got a feeling Jaaack might be a tad old pensioner slow for a wing role in his last game.