Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland Jacob Bauer

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Reactions: 1 user

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Why hasn't this been announced by the club?
I reckon TF once the season is done a few announcements will be made, culminating in the naming of our coach.

Good PR.

Takes the pressure & disappointment of missing finals.

Clicks for the RFC Twitter space.

Reactions: 4 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Has to play seniors this week. Forget VFL finals.

The experience in front of 40k ferals and to kick the winning goal after the siren would be gold.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Zero tackles again so far 3/4 time.
If he doesn’t improve this next year he should be held to the same standarda as Cumberland, where the fairytale is that he doesn’t tackle or chase

Reactions: 1 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Zero tackles again so far 3/4 time.
If he doesn’t improve this next year he should be held to the same standarda as Cumberland, where the fairytale is that he doesn’t tackle or chase
He’s a key forward not a small forward.. did you measure Jack Riewoldt’s output on tackles?

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
He’s a key forward not a small forward.. did you measure Jack Riewoldt’s output on tackles?
Oh ok then zero is ok for semi-talls.
It’s not me setting the standards, I am just looking for consistency in the standards. Thanks for clarifying

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
I was hung drawn and quartered last week for saying this, but he played his best footy as a third tall in defence. It’s not a matter of making every young fwd into a defender… it’s just the truth. His reading of the ball in the air and marking ability coming across the pack behind the ball was elite at vfl level. Anyway I just hope he makes it any end one way or another.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I like the idea of Bauer and Cumberland working in the same forward line as Lynch , very unpredictable and Bauer is a kamikaze in the air .

Reactions: 3 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
I like the idea of Bauer and Cumberland working in the same forward line as Lynch , very unpredictable and Bauer is a kamikaze in the air .
Often he's an air kamikaze because he hasn't anticipated the flight or hasn't led up and is therefore coming late to the contest. Maybe that's why they played him in defence in the VFL. This summer they need to work on his leading patterns.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Often he's an air kamikaze because he hasn't anticipated the flight or hasn't led up and is therefore coming late to the contest. Maybe that's why they played him in defence in the VFL. This summer they need to work on his leading patterns.
I just like his courage and the want to get the ball as a forward , not worrying about defensive pressure . I think your correct though , however I’m sure it will come as he has quite a few forward traits . I haven’t seen enough of him as a defender as 8 pointed out that he plays well down there. Good thing is we have a talented courageous footballer on the list .

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Surprised at how small he is in the upper body.

Big gym season coming.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I’m sticky for Bauer. I like the way he attacks it. Competes. He can kick the football half reasonably most of the time. Needs some more muscle. Be great if he was another 3cm taller.

Reactions: 1 users