Goodbye Mabior Chol | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goodbye Mabior Chol

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
2-6mm rain on Sunday, could be a bit of a fools gold game from Chol. With their key rucks out/playing injured could run a muck, suck us all in how awesome he is again. Wait and see if he gets in the 22 first

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
2-6mm rain on Sunday, could be a bit of a fools gold game from Chol. With their key rucks out/playing injured could run a muck, suck us all in how awesome he is again. Wait and see if he gets in the 22 first
Chol more likely to crack the sh!ts because it's raining.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Mabs should be up against Lloyd Meek a fair bit tomorrow, Meek was drafted in 2017 and has played 6 games, he hasn't shown a great deal so far.

If Mabs is going to make it (I doubt he will) he should be able to dominate against Meek, we need him to.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Mabs should be up against Lloyd Meek a fair bit tomorrow, Meek was drafted in 2017 and has played 6 games, he hasn't shown a great deal so far.

If Mabs is going to make it (I doubt he will) he should be able to dominate against Meek, we need him to.
the battle of 2 Meek footballers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
What's a blinder? :mhihi
Usually a breath taking outrageously high quality performance that makes your gob drop open n your eyeballs fall out in shock. On the other hand, it could also be so pathetically bad that it makes you want to tear your eyeballs out in shame n disgust n so avoid having to observe further incompetence.

With the Cholly man you get to take your pick of causation.

Reactions: 1 user

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Shattered when he didn't get a htb decision for a great tackle. then stood back in crucial contests. Put the video on repeat for his good games then put him on ebay. It's not in him to fight to the death.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
When he showed the half arsed efforts last season when he was playing for a spot in a premiership side we should have moved him on then, however I can totally understand why the MC would hold out hope it would “Click”

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Three marks behind the play Gary Dempsey style and no other impact. Too often elected not to compete in the air or was manoeuvred out of position, which the opposition finds too easy.

Obviously has ability but the optics are bad too often. Might be time to get what we can and wish him well.

Reactions: 1 users