Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Who was the last non-Dustin Martin Tiger to have 30+ and kick 4? Has Shai done it?

(Cotch had 31 and 5 v St Kilda in 2014.)

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
A massive game. He tried to carry us to victory on his shoulders. I feel a bit sorry for him. He has arrived as we haven fallen to becoming a bottom four team.

Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Cant say the lad hasn't brought the business with him this year.

Could not have done anymore since his arrival in Pres Season Training and on game day.

Reactions: 6 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Who was the last non-Dustin Martin Tiger to have 30+ and kick 4? Has Shai done it?

(Cotch had 31 and 5 v St Kilda in 2014.)
This doesn’t answer your question but it’s a great stat. Elite company. Absolute gun

IMG_1118.png

Reactions: 1 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Cant say the lad hasn't brought the business with him this year.

Could not have done anymore since his arrival in Pres Season Training and on game day.
True professional isn’t he.

How on earth has what he has produced this season drawn any criticism

Reactions: 6 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I'd love for Tim to win the Brownlow, and then shove it up Corne's clacker, we're not going to win enough games for him to get enough 3 votes though.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'd love for Tim to win the Brownlow, and then shove it up Corne's clacker, we're not going to win enough games for him to get enough 3 votes though.
Could happen when you notice not many other players in our team are building flog votes. I'm sure there were other winners from bottom 8 teams in the past. He'll win our B&F in 1st year.

Reactions: 2 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
No matter what pick we end up giving GWS this year for Hopper, the Taranto deal has been a steal. He has performed above and beyond expectations and would have to be in All Australian contention. Imagine the media attention he’d be getting if we were winning… has been immense all season, so consistent and hasn’t had one bad game

Reactions: 2 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
It’s going to be embarrassing for who finishes 2nd in JD Medal. They’ll be that far behind

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
It shouldn’t matter if we win or lose, if he is BOG he is BOG.
Unfortunately it does however, even the coaches seem loath to give a player 5 votes in a losing team.
There is no doubt he was BOG today. It will be interesting to see how he votes in both the coaches award and the Brownlow.

Reactions: 3 users