Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Was almost back to best and fairest best.

Suck on that Korn hole!

No doubt Korn will catalogue every missed pass.

Awesome, Timmy T.

Reactions: 1 users

tired'lilah

Tiger Cub
Oct 23, 2023
Was interesting to hear in his interview (on the Richmond site) about how thanks to all the cubs & injuries he's having to be more of a leader in the middle - he was acting like one yesterday, hopefully it's bringing out the best of him

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Taranto was down agin StK. Very much the old panicky Taranto. But he had no support. He was one out. I thought he did well in the circumstances.

You can't level up when under that much pressure.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I thought he was average yesterday.
He looks like a bloke that is looking at Collingwood and GWS and saying to himself, I shouldve chosen them.
To me, he looks disinterested at times.
Poor bastard choose us and all the other clubs besides hawthorn are flying

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
He looks like a bloke that is looking at Collingwood and GWS and saying to himself, I shouldve chosen them.
For the deal his on needs to lift. Put it to you would you trade him if a top 4 club come for him.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Taranto was down agin StK. Very much the old panicky Taranto. But he had no support. He was one out. I thought he did well in the circumstances.

You can't level up when under that much pressure.
I think he puts the pressure on himself. Agree he does alot of the heavy lifting and puts his body on the line, but if he just settled at times and assessed his options around him his efforts would be much more rewarded.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Why? He has secured his earnings and is playing well for us. Can become an elite player for us during his time at Richmond. We have a quarter of our best injured and promoting the younger players for experience, only getting beaten by small margins. I think the future is brighter than more people think. after this year, some players will move on and our drafts pick will be good. I say, we have ridden the wave, however, the wave is long and we are still on it. Go Tigers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Wasn't this meant to be a light training run before they fly over? WTF are they doing? Never seen so many injuries at training mid season.