Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

He Was ok, but should’ve handball to his right instead of going to his left in the last qtr.
Turkey

George is putting together a really solid block of footy. Very important for us and the way we play.

Top 10 player this year.
He creates so much havoc, 50% of our ground ball scores are created from his pressure.
Should take over from cotchin.

Yeah his value goes beyond just hitting the scoreboard.
Georgie n Sausage both work extremely hard without the ball, priceless to the way we play. Geezer also used to but he seems to have hit some sort of trough. Got Stacka n Shai providing similar at the moment in Geezers place so the chaos forward pressure is firmly back for our finals run.

Most pressure player we have.
Alongside graham.
No castagna
no turnovers
No Richmond
Hardwick unemployed

Absolutely loving Georgie’s form, work rate and hardness in that top shelf that it always has been , however the errors seem less, less competing with other forwards in the air, simply playing much better footy

Reactions: 2 users
Playing more midfield and doing well. Fast twitch - great side step and change of direction

Reactions: 1 users
Kicking more (but still not almost) of the easy ones this year. This is massive. Plus in last month I feel his hand passing has improved with less easy misses and maybe slightly slower to make sure of them.

Reactions: 1 user