Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

Play him on the wing.
That dud from Freo that plays for Melbourne now is a 10 times worse kick then Castagna.
George needs to get back to cutting holes in the opposition.
I think the WC game derail his year. He was in the game but made stupid decisions and poor disposal.
He looked shot after that game.
Stick him on the wing and allow him to run and carry.
He wasnt worse then flappers

year from hell for Georgie and now his made things worse….got engaged…nah seriously good luck to him and his partner
Indeed, especially to her. She'll need it. George would be a dangerous proposition in the boudoir. He probably knows where to put it yet in the heat of the moment it could end up anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Re watching some of our finals over the last few years, I can easily see how he quickly got to 100 games - he can play.

His challenge and the clubs also is how to get him back into form because he can be a weapon for us.

Reactions: 1 user
I watched the first half of the 2019 GF yesterday. George broke the game open with his hyper-zigzag work between the arcs. Created panic and disarray that they never recovered from. Probably BOG to half-time.

Reactions: 6 users
Re watching some of our finals over the last few years, I can easily see how he quickly got to 100 games - he can play.

His challenge and the clubs also is how to get him back into form because he can be a weapon for us.
Chaos footy was made for him.

Precision footy aint.

Reactions: 4 users
I watched the first half of the 2019 GF yesterday. George broke the game open with his hyper-zigzag work between the arcs. Created panic and disarray that they never recovered from. Probably BOG to half-time.
Did he have the ball at the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users