Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

Sorry, hate to say anything overly critical of a 3 time Premiership player, but this is a signing I simply cannot get excited about or understand for the life of me.

I would like to hear how this one is justified or been earnt and not sure it sends the right messege to the youngin's coming through either.

Very very strange signing this one.

Reactions: 3 users
Couldn’t hope for a player to come good more then Georgie, however imho his incredibly lucky to get 1 let alone 2 , its probably confidence , however he’s basic ball handling has got worse , , no idea what position he’ll play next season

Reactions: 1 user
Very limited and not sure what role he plays next yr. Should have given him 1 year max

Reactions: 4 users
Very limited and not sure what role he plays next yr. Should have given him 1 year max
Tired Harry needs a break mate.
Confidence was down all year .
I can't remember once this year, him putting the ball under his wing and going like the clappers.
Big preseason

Agree , I see him and Aarts as the same player , similar to Garth and Miller and that there is no point in keeping both , actually I’m not sure how much more this pure defensive forward role has in the changed game , more Baker, Stack types roaming the forward half .

Reactions: 1 user