Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

George gets a new 2 year deal
Hope he starts to impact games in 2022 and we can move away from whipping boy status

Well, with George signing a 2 year contract, we know what the game style is going to be next year:rolleyes:........................

Reactions: 1 user
mmmmmm interesting. But spose you can't delist a 3 time premiership player and no one else would want him. would have preferred a 1 year deal.

Reactions: 2 users
He has been good in the past- albeit under a different style and set of rules.

Has been ordinary this year. Might be able to get back to his best, let's see.

Has had a pretty good run 117 games for a 25 yo isn’t shabby - kicked 113 goals which surprised me so worth the 2 year deal - now the onus is on him stepping up next year and repaying the faith and the poor year he has offered up in 2021.

Not 100% sure whether he’s in our best 22 moving forward, but has been resigned until 2023
Leadership
Hardwick knows it.
He wasn't the only one that stunk it up this year. He needs a good break and come back like he was late last year and 2019 GF.

Pay depends on how many goals kicked each game. But -$1000 for each point kicked and -$5000 for each out on the full.
He'll be begging and washing windscreens at the corner of Bridge and Punt Road if thats the case :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users