Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

Come on Castagna defenders out there. To be honest when people say he is nothing but a suburban footballer I think that's 100% unfair.

It's unfair on suburban football players that kick basic goals and play well for their team. We are insulting them comparing them to Castagna.

Dud delist for *smile* sake..

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
George was on the field but where was Vlaustin . Sucking his *smile* thumb after a juvenile brain fade last week.

Reactions: 1 users
couldve sealed the game kicking that goal running to goal square in the last but *smile* it up as usual
He also had Cumberland free in the goal square. Simple handball over top would have done the trick. Appallingly skilled player. Surely this must be his last game.

Reactions: 6 users
George tries his hardest but he shouldn't be picked in this current format. Basic football skills are just not up to it.
Dimma lives & dies by playing George.

Reactions: 4 users
Should be never allowed to pull on a Richmond jumper again.
Undoubtedly, the worst triple premiership player going around in the history of the game!

Reactions: 2 users
It's that much of a doozy that I had to also post it here as well as the game day thread.

You couldn't miss this again if you had another 100 attempts. He kicks this and we go up by 24 points, game over!!!

george.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
He’ll be dropped & most likely traded out at year’s end. Can’t go forward with players like that.
He won't be traded. Gold Coast takes our rejects. They saw him first hand tonight and much prefer him playing for the opposition.

If he's (hopefully) not on our list he won't be on any AFL list.

Reactions: 1 user
It's that much of a doozy that I had to also post it here as well as the game day thread.

You couldn't miss this again if you had another 100 attempts. He kicks this and we go up by 24 points, game over!!!

View attachment 15918

I reckon George would miss this multiple times if he had another 100 attempts.

Looking at this picture, even the opposition players behind him have given up.

Reactions: 2 users
no no. Your boy short lost it first. but george was diabolical and that might be it for him
Nope, George kicks the goal we are 23 points up with three minutes left. That’s the game right there.

Nothing after that matters.

Reactions: 5 users