Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

clown said:
Id dare say one or two of Rioli Castagna or Butler wont be in next week. Llyod is a must possibly Lennon too

If that is right I really hope it is Castagna. The other two bring the same manic pressure but are miles ahead of him skill wise and composure wise.

I wonder if he would ever learn anything. He has the panic merchant bit with occasional brilliance but can he learn and evolve to a smart instinctual footballer improving his skills/ I'd love him to, but I very much doubt it

The experiment must come to a end. Absolute disater of a footballer. Miss's easy shots
Panics more then ellis.
Hasbt got footy smarts.
Costs us the game tonight

22nd Man said:
4 goals v Lions ...take them out and add the lack of composure...time to regroup in the 2 s

Yep needs to be dropped. Lack composure, skill and class.

Manic attack will only get you so far. It's not U/14s.

Love his defensive work but has too many disposal issues going forward. Definitely something to work with, but I think that should be in the 2's next week. One of Lloyd, Stengle or Bolton next week please. Good place to debut them at home against Freo.

Should be dropped. Butler in line too.

Need to take a look at Stengle and Bolton.

These 2 are only keeping the seats warm for them.

Was much busier tonight. But didn't break out. He looked like he was going to at one stage there.

Promising player ten or so games into his career.