Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I cant believe the Sonz hasnt played any matches this year, just a couple of scratchies.
And now nothing for the rest of the season. I'm CONCERNED

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I cant believe the Sonz hasnt played any matches this year, just a couple of scratchies.
And now nothing for the rest of the season. I'm CONCERNED
Don't be, I reckon today is his last tick off day back to full fitness, am expecting a good game from him. Hopefully Coburg oval is not the bog it used to be when it got a bit of rain.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Seth Campbell and Steely Green are going ok, reckon they're are chance at making it at AFL level, especially Campbell.

Reactions: 2 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Is he a left or right foot kick ? Looks so smooth on either ! Need those skills in the seniors

Reactions: 1 user

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Finished with 31 disposals. 21 kicks, 10 handballs and 4 tackles. Looks a class above VFL level.

Reactions: 12 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Old fart must be watching the Sonz wrong. Dunno why, but I've watched him a few times n for some weird reason he just registers as fairly beige to me. Sort of thereabouts but not really presenting much that's notable or memorable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Old fart must be watching the Sonz wrong. Dunno why, but I've watched him a few times n for some weird reason he just registers as fairly beige to me. Sort of thereabouts but not really presenting much that's notable or memorable.
Might need to get your eyes checked friend

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users