Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

Sonz was buzzing around the stoppages all day. A great addition to our midfield mix. Hugo, Clarke, Samson and Mansell would be the ones on the brink, though you also suspect Cumbo is in that bracket.
Cumbo brings energy and thats what the team is lacking, especially in the front half.

Reactions: 4 users
Sonz better be in this week or my family aren't getting any Easter Eggs cos they'll all thrown against the wall if he misses out and Tigers get rolled.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Has to play pure mid this game. Want to see him hurt the Bulldogs with his disposal into our forward 50. Handball to him Taranto.

Reactions: 1 user
If this kid isn't top 10 at the club by the end of the year.
We need to forfeit all drafts and let Mick Molloy take over our recruiting

Has to play pure mid this game. Want to see him hurt the Bulldogs with his disposal into our forward 50. Handball to him Taranto.

Not off the half back line so he can work on his defensive abilities? ;)

Probably the highlight of the game. One of the few (young or old) that can hit a target.

Reactions: 4 users
Just needs an AFL tank and that will get him to more contests and impact more. Has all the tools to be elite.

Reactions: 1 users
So good. Draft mids who can kick and win their own footy. Simple.

Star. That shimmy in traffic, good grief.

Reactions: 3 users
Was great in the first half but I noticed him a lot less in the 2nd. Very promising footballer though and expect him to play most games this year.

Reactions: 1 user