Welcome Will Martyn | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Will Martyn

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How many Lions fans would religiously watch NEAFL?

They dont.
I was in tassie over the summer
And the lions were doing their preseason near Hobart.
I went and had a look, there was about 20 people watching.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I spoke to a couple of Brisbane supporters, they still reckon Grimes is still holding Cameron...

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I spoke to a couple of Brisbane supporters they reckon this year was a fluke thanks to a easy draw and next year they will be back at the AFL asking for drafting concessions.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Reminds me of English. Just hope he cracks in harder than Johnny. Reckon Cumberland will be the more important player.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Surely Lepietch may still have some intell on their academy kids depending on long they had been in the lions system - who knows but I thought it strange we seemed to focus on their kids.

carlton seemed to know what we were thinking two years in a row - did Little take that intel with him?

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Surely Lepietch may still have some intell on their academy kids depending on long they had been in the lions system - who knows but I thought it strange we seemed to focus on their kids.

carlton seemed to know what we were thinking two years in a row - did Little take that intel with him?

Not sure where the idiots from Fox Footy got their intel from but Mathew Clarke has come out and said they wanted Dow. I’ll believe him over journalists.
This rumour could be as false as the one last year that we wanted Stocker. And that has been confirmed as B.S.

Reactions: 1 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Not sure where the idiots from Fox Footy got their intel from but Mathew Clarke has come out and said they wanted Dow. I’ll believe him over journalists.
This rumour could be as false as the one last year that we wanted Stocker. And that has been confirmed as B.S.
Matty Clarke said at a function last Friday that we weren't interested in Philp, said they were also shocked Brisvegas didn't match our bid for Noah C

Reactions: 2 users

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
I spoke to a couple of Brisbane supporters they reckon this year was a fluke thanks to a easy draw and next year they will be back at the AFL asking for drafting concessions.

Actually had a mate who is not an AFL supporter and his only interest in AFL is that I support Richmond. He was on holidays recently and rang up to say he had met a guy by the name of Danny Daly. The conversation got around to what each other did and my mate sparks up with Richmond went well this year. To which Daly stated that they - Brisbane - thought they were a big chance to beat Richmond and win the whole thing. My mate knew enough to question this and said Daly was adamant that they were that good.

Interesting to watch how they go next year as I expect they will need to improve by some margin to stay playing at the top end

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Yep I don't think Brisbane will fall out of the 8. Having been out of finals so long I think the finals campaign proved a great experience for them and they'll be better for it. An anyway Kane Cornes thinks they will be the big slider so that settles it, they won't.

Reactions: 1 users