We're making a *smile* run | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We're making a *smile* run

At half time during the Brisbane game, I was almost about to forgive my wife for booking a family holiday over the grand final weekend.

I'm not sure right now.
I may be available to fill in for your wifely duties!
Please send photo :cool::love::)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Not sure this thread gets me as excited as others given the creators history. And no, I don't believe Carter is THE Creator (he might think otherwise).

We all know our best is good enough, personnell will dictate whether we can produce that best.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Not sure this thread gets me as excited as others given the creators history. And no, I don't believe Carter is THE Creator (he might think otherwise).

We all know our best is good enough, personnell will dictate whether we can produce that best.

Well if it ain’t Captain Butthurt!

Thanks for your … adequate contribution.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Well if it ain’t Captain Butthurt!

Thanks for your … adequate contribution.
Full steam ahead driver, I'm onbaord the Carter train!!

One thing's for sure this aint no straight track journey....more like a straight jacket journey

Full steam ahead driver, I'm onbaord the Carter train!!

One thing's for sure this aint no straight track journey....more like a straight jacket journey

Now now none of your usual fawning here bud, control yourself

To challenge again, to shake September, whilst refreshing our best 22 is nothing short of brilliant from this club.

So many stories. Rioli. MRJ. Cumbo. Miller. Bolton. Cotchin. Lynch. Tarrant. Pickett. KMac.

Dimma invoked some ancient wisdom at his presser - sometimes the mountain chooses you.

Now I don’t have a *smile* clue what he was talking about but it sounded great.

Maybe, just maybe, the premiership players in this squad have found their trigger for 2022.

And the impressive gallery of youngsters have dared to dream.

Hmm I can’t quite make out the date
I think it’s grand final eve
We are playing Geelong

Wait Dangerfield - late out

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
To challenge again, to shake September, whilst refreshing our best 22 is nothing short of brilliant from this club.

So many stories. Rioli. MRJ. Cumbo. Miller. Bolton. Cotchin. Lynch. Tarrant. Pickett. KMac.

Dimma invoked some ancient wisdom at his presser - sometimes the mountain chooses you.

Now I don’t have a *smile* clue what he was talking about but it sounded great.

Maybe, just maybe, the premiership players in this squad have found their trigger for 2022.

And the impressive gallery of youngsters have dared to dream.
The meds have clearly kicked in

• Love
  • Haha
Our record against all those above us stacks up well. Either draws (Freo), wins (Lions, Pies, Carlton), or narrow losses (Cats, Swans).

The stories will come.

Have we had any heroes sessions lately?

How hard was it for Maurice to move down here?

How much is Pickett and his family sacrificing to chase his premiership dream?

How does Cotchin, Riewoldt and Edwards feel about their obvious football mortality?

How does Martin feel about having his soul obliterated and having to walk without his best friend for the first time in his life?

So many stories. So much life bubbling to the surface in this group.

If anyone can tap into something to galvanise this group, it’s Mr Damien Hardwick.

We don’t pay him to devise tactical theorems (he does this anyway). We pay him to love his players and turn them them into passionate renaissance men.

We will dispatch Hawthorn on Sunday. Handily, because the tide has turned.

Nothing can stop this juggernaut now.

• Love
Our record against all those above us stacks up well. Either draws (Freo), wins (Lions, Pies, Carlton), or narrow losses (Cats, Swans).

Melbourne too. I’ve been saying all year that Melbourne’s forward line is rubbish.

Control Fritsch and Brown and they rely on the Trac and Gawn drifting forward. They’re in some trouble I think.

Only been behind at 3/4 time on four occasions

Adelaide loss
Melbourne loss
North loss
Brisbane win

So we lost another 5 and a draw from being in front at 3/4 time

Average losing margins are pretty narrow

We can fix that
We are much better than 8th

The stories will come.

Have we had any heroes sessions lately?

How hard was it for Maurice to move down here?

How much is Pickett and his family sacrificing to chase his premiership dream?

How does Cotchin, Riewoldt and Edwards feel about their obvious football mortality?

How does Martin feel about having his soul obliterated and having to walk without his best friend for the first time in his life?

So many stories. So much life bubbling to the surface in this group.

If anyone can tap into something to galvanise this group, it’s Mr Damien Hardwick.

We don’t pay him to devise tactical theorems (he does this anyway). We pay him to love his players and turn them them into passionate renaissance men.

We will dispatch Hawthorn on Sunday. Handily, because the tide has turned.

Nothing can stop this juggernaut now.
Gees. I hope there's not a full moon tonight - Carts will be howling at it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Only been behind at 3/4 time on four occasions

Adelaide loss
Melbourne loss
North loss
Brisbane win

So we lost another 5 and a draw from being in front at 3/4 time

Average losing margins are pretty narrow

We can fix that
We are much better than 8th

Yeah, there’s a good chance we will end up 7th at the end of the season, jumping the carltoon.

But your right, this season has shown we are there abouts.

If any of you think we are half a chance to make it. Shai Bolton at $67 for Norm Smith is mighty tempting…

• Love
If any of you think we are half a chance to make it. Shai Bolton at $67 for Norm Smith is mighty tempting…
Will hit September at $33 if the RFC make the 8, and shorten every week the Tigers stay involved.

What about the Tiger King what's he paying?

The King and the Heir apparent.