What is Neil Balme thinking? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What is Neil Balme thinking?

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
A guru like post made after 3 games of the season - from where I was sitting it was more like a complete overreaction to a couple of early season games compounded by a rising injury toll to some of our more senior players. The negativity sprouted and the anti Hardwick rhetoric was not disguised at all despite the pretense of concern for our form since the 2018 prelim. :vomit:vomit:vomit
I was being sarcastic amc11

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
I was being sarcastic amc11
Sorry mate, I had just spent time reading the whole thread as I missed it when it was first posted and I couldn't believe just how negative it was and unfortunately my usually good sense of humour somehow disappeared and I completely missed the sarcasm. :oops:

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Sorry mate, I had just spent time reading the whole thread as I missed it when it was first posted and I couldn't believe just how negative it was and unfortunately my usually good sense of humour somehow disappeared and I completely missed the sarcasm. :oops:
All good. It’s just so funny that the original post sarcastically said we would win the premiership in a canter and we did

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Love the first post of this thread. Gives me a good belly laugh.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
we were the best, best culture, hardest to play against in 3 weeks it’s evaporated to selfish, one dimensional and we look lost.
Things change very quickly. We had the perfect opportunity to go back to back and now we look like we need to rebuild again.

Hehe, I think the 2nd post in this thread is even funnier than the first.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Love the first post of this thread. Gives me a good belly laugh.

It is great the thread opens on the first post. I laugh everytime I read it. Go and have a look at TD's other posts and one wonders if he enjoyed the premiership win at all.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I imagine we,ll see the likes him, FUD, King Wrong, Diggler and Laff after the first loss of 2020....

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We haven't seen Houdini post since late 2017 after he vowed to pay/build a status of Beavis if he ever won a grand final