When will Bernie go !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

When will Bernie go !!

rosy3 said:
They are all still there...well possibly not the Hardwick is a Dud one haha. Dunno if that was removed or merged.

ah ok. they probably sank for a reason :)

Sintiger said:
Ok thanks

It was a movie I had largely wiped from my memory banks

not sure if I've seen a decent Andrew McCarthy film. WAB comes close ;D

edit - pretty in pink was alright

Baron Samedi said:
not sure if I've seen a decent Andrew McCarthy film. WAB comes close ;D

edit - pretty in pink was alright
Best film of his I've ever seen was Catholic Boys, although Kevin Dillon stole the show.

Happy new year all i guessing Bernie is Dimma dont want him to go his turned the club around and think with the cattle he has had bis done well not sure we will do very well this year as the list still has major holes but eat em alive Tiges!

rosy3 said:
A quick search for thread titles containing the word Hardwick brings up 9 pages. That's around 270 threads. Then there are those that might say other things like DH, Dimma, Dimmer, Bernie etc. There have been heaps of threads about him.

Some from the last few months.

Hardwick must go for members
No more please Mr. Hardwick
Time to move on, changes of next week and you can not say the Hardwick
What could be the name for a tactic initiated by Hardwick?
Tiger rebels change tune on Hardwick
Hardwick. Most games coached in history without a finals win
What happened to my Hardwick is a Dud thread?

Then there are several that have been merged
Damien Hardwick [Merged]

how boring

rosy3 said:
A quick search for thread titles containing the word Hardwick brings up 9 pages. That's around 270 threads. Then there are those that might say other things like DH, Dimma, Dimmer, Bernie etc. There have been heaps of threads about him.

Some from the last few months.

Hardwick must go for members
No more please Mr. Hardwick
Time to move on, changes of next week and you can not say the Hardwick
What could be the name for a tactic initiated by Hardwick?
Tiger rebels change tune on Hardwick
Hardwick. Most games coached in history without a finals win
What happened to my Hardwick is a Dud thread?

Then there are several that have been merged
Damien Hardwick [Merged]

Great work rosy. Dullsville. If we can't be optimistic this time of year, when can we?

If the Tigers aren't going any good in the first half of season 2017 then there is a fair chance Hardwick will be sacked. If, by chance, the Tigers are doing OK by mid-season then Hardwick will see the season out.

leon said:
Here's an idea, Tigaman. Why don't you launch another forum - the Bernie forum - so that all his fans could migrate to it?

Sure it would be a big hit - dead funny.

Then all the rest of us on PRE could have a break from the mind-numbing tedium, the repetitive monotony of one opinion endlessly regurgitated.

Thank you Leon & glad to see you are still a fan of mine.

Ps You forgot to predict what round Bernie walk the plank.

tigerman said:
I reckon we're a chance of being five and zip Tigaman.

Five zip means Tigers are top of the Wozza with all those gun sides wallowing in our wake. As they say " Dreams do Come True ".

Tigaman said:
Thank you Leon & glad to see you are still a fan of mine.

Ps You forgot to predict what round Bernie walk the plank.

Yes, huge fan of your original thinking capacity and non-stop, creative sense of humour.

But you haven't, as far as I know, opened the separate Bernie Forum yet. Just let us when you do. I know I won't be going to it, just might enjoy PRE more (see Rosy's post).

leon said:
Yes, huge fan of your original thinking capacity and non-stop, creative sense of humour.

But you haven't, as far as I know, opened the separate Bernie Forum yet. Just let us when you do. I know I won't be going to it, just might enjoy PRE more (see Rosy's post).

geez chill out Leon :hihi