When will Bernie go !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

When will Bernie go !!

We all need to get behind Dimmer especially coming into the new season
Show some faith in his ability by getting behind the players & our club
In order to do this we need to show we believe in Dimmer by extending his contract a further 2 years 8-

btoz_01 said:
We all need to get behind Dimmer especially coming into the new season
Show some faith in his ability by getting behind the players & our club
In order to do this we need to show we believe in Dimmer by extending his contract a further 2 years 8-

You been partaking in that avatar of your's btoz_01 ;D

Dimma gets sacked and Leppa takes over wins every game after Leppa the new coach lets hope not

tigersnake said:
Great work rosy. Dullsville. If we can't be optimistic this time of year, when can we?

I reckon August this year well be choccas with 'timism snakey

Baron Samedi said:
geez chill out Leon :hihi

So you're all over every thread with your incessantly repetitive negative message, but I should 'chill out'!

How about you and the rest of the naysayers stop boring everyone on PRE stupid.

leon said:
So you're all over every thread with your incessantly repetitive negative message, but I should 'chill out'!

no

If Bernie goes this year, you can bet we'll prob be losing dusty as well.

If Bernie stays, will prob mean we've had a decent year, therefore dusty prob stays

Talk about damned if you do, damned if you don't

rokkafella said:
If Bernie goes this year, you can bet we'll prob be losing dusty as well.

If Bernie stays, will prob mean we've had a decent year, therefore dusty prob stays

Talk about damned if you do, damned if you don't

Why would having a decent year be damned?

YinnarTiger said:
Another insightful contribution to try and convince us all he is such an intellectual giant.

Yeah, right on! :hihi

Your vocab is improving, Yinna. Well done!

Baloo said:
Why would having a decent year be damned?

Because I don't consider dimma to be a coach who can win us a premiership
And every year with him as head coach is another wasted year imo

I ain't no expert that's for sure, it's just an opinion, then again, I thought Hinkley would be the next super coach so what the *smile* would I know

rokkafella said:
Because I don't consider dimma to be a coach who can win us a premiership
And every year with him as head coach is another wasted year imo

Exactly.

Club apologists only know how to wave pom poms.

Everyone seeing things differently and has different views, this club apologist crap and acceptance of mediocricity tripe that gets pushed out is absolute rubbish.

Tigertough1974 said:
Everyone seeing things differently and has different views, this club apologist crap and acceptance of mediocricity tripe that gets pushed out is absolute rubbish.

No, no, no TT, we've already established that the club apologists wallow in a sea of mediocrity. The waves are quite gentle and smell like tepid urine.

Not tripe.

leon said:

He is not boring me thank you. Time for Bernie to walk the plank!

Baron Samedi said:
No, no, no TT, we've already established that the club apologists wallow in a sea of mediocrity. The waves are quite gentle and smell like tepid urine.

Not tripe.

were still becalmed on The Sea of Mediocrity hey?

Jeez im looking forward to us getting the inevitable breeze and hitting The Fulfillment of Promise Strait.

Then smooth sailing all across the Ocean without Tautology to The Flag.

Have you liferaft aboard your dreary vessel Baz?

easy said:
were still becalmed on The Sea of Mediocrity hey?

Jeez im looking forward to us getting the inevitable breeze and hitting The Fulfillment of Promise Strait.

Then smooth sailing all across the Ocean without Tautology to The Flag.

Have you liferaft aboard your dreary vessel Baz?

The righteous never need a life raft ET.

Tigers of Old said:
Should have been sacked end of last season.
If we hadn't made the mistake of extending his contract for 2 years at the start of last season he probably would have been.