when will lockdown ease-up | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

when will lockdown ease-up

when will lockdown wind up?

• end May

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • end June

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • End July

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • end August

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • end September

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • end 2020

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • later

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
[/QUOTE]
Even having a crowd spaced out in a football stadium is going to be light on. If you space it out at the MCG you are not going to get much more than 30/35000, which can still be quite noisy but no where next 70/90000

how wide are the seats at the MCG? I think the Olympic/Ponsford/MCC seats are slightly wider than the great southern stand? if seats are 50cm wide, then you could have 1 person for every 4 seats (25,000 capacity) and still keep your 1.5m social distancing. you'd have to restrict access to food and drink so people aren't wondering around too much and bumping into each other... but I think it can be done.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW

how wide are the seats at the MCG? I think the Olympic/Ponsford/MCC seats are slightly wider than the great southern stand? if seats are 50cm wide, then you could have 1 person for every 4 seats (25,000 capacity) and still keep your 1.5m social distancing. you'd have to restrict access to food and drink so people aren't wondering around too much and bumping into each other... but I think it can be done.
[/QUOTE]

Thinking they would need to have every second row empty as well

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Every would need to be wearing incontinence pants as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
As a proxy for lockdown measure....I look in the station Carpark. There are 125 spots ( yes I contend them on a walk) ..normal times they would be full by 7.30 and the the surrounding streets fill. This is classic white collar comutter territory .plus Uni students .. Before easter car park was down to 20 spots at midday, after Easter 12. So that tells me only 10% we're working at office or shop , 90% working at home or out of work. But as others say maybe they all went to Bunnings instead of staying home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user