Where are they now?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where are they now??

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Len Shearer was really good value. I don't recall him being on PRE. Tried to find some names he could have been but couldn't come up with anything.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
CC TIGER said:
Great fella is Roberta, will be catching up with him over the season, hopefully rd 1 ooops rd 2

There seems to be a bit of a common bond between you and a few who had big issues with PRE CC. Hmmm. :hihi

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
rosy23 said:
There seems to be a bit of a common bond between you and a few who had big issues with PRE CC. Hmmm. :hihi
I'd say Rosy there's a common thread between you and a few that who had big issues with PRE ;D .....all I can say is what happens in the back room of a forum stays in the back room of a forum, the people I know personally who are no longer here a quality citizens, what gripes they have with forums or certain people I couldn't give two hoots that's there business. 2 sides too every story I've learnt

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
CC TIGER said:
I'd say Rosy there's a common thread between you and a few that who had big issues with PRE ;D .....all I can say is what happens in the back room of a forum stays in the back room of a forum, the people I know personally who are no longer here a quality citizens, what gripes they have with forums or certain people I couldn't give two hoots that's there business. 2 sides too every story I've learnt

No doubt at all there. There has been a certain clique of egos who think they're beyond the forum rules and refuse to abide by moderator requests. I, and other mods, have had massive issues with them. Two sides to a story or not the rules on this site are for everyone to abide by. :)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Harry said:
Should we now add CC Tiger to the "where are they now" list? ;D

That would be funny. CC and ToO would need to send out a search party for each other.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Harry said:
What happened to JB03 ?

He stopped posting mid last year. I remember it well.

From that point all he ever did was post his votes in the PRE award each week and nothing else.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Tigers of Old said:
After a rare sighting for those that can remember, am happy to confirm that captJohnoMadcow is still kicking around.

Good to hear about Skipper, but why did he go?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Tigers of Old said:
After a rare sighting for those that can remember, am happy to confirm that captJohnoMadcow is still kicking around.

Must be 122 by now, great news....

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
TigerForce said:
Good to hear about Skipper, but why did he go?
I don’t think he’ll mind me saying , “ a few flog posters passed him off” doubt there even on here anymore so hopefully he’ll be back soon, may have to try an persuade him over an ale on Sunday

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Mr Brightside said:
I don’t think he’ll mind me saying , “ a few flog posters passed him off” doubt there even on here anymore so hopefully he’ll be back soon, may have to try an persuade him over an ale on Sunday

I'd agree with him. :hihi