Where are they now?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where are they now??

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Koalili (I think that was how it was spelled) seemed pretty good, I always wondered what happened to her even though she was before my time.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
CC TIGER said:
IMHO the footy talk has dropped on here, doesn't meen I think the site is no good or poorly run, I still think it's bloody good an well run, no i don't think clowns like Diggler an Laff ad anything to it but hey it's not hard to just scroll past it's posts, each to there own. Another thing is this site I find a hell of a lot better then others I've seen that are full of childish , gutless, clueless crap.

Agree well said. I expanded my football knowledge through some of the stuff that was coming onto PRE, that hasn't happened as much over the last few years. Some of the talk in the down days was superb and really meaty stuff. Haven't seen anything like it on any other site since. Agree on Diggler & Laff, they just go fishing for responses. Good for a laugh but don't engage or add anything of substance.

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
Brodders17 said:
Do we need to add ToO to the list of the missing?

nah, Oldie's is busy tweeking the final production of a global release on Kangaroo Karaoke to coincide with Tigers RD1 victory over suns and his 50,000th.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If it's Krystal with a k then yeah, agree, didn't strike me as male.

mk33

Tiger Champion
Jul 24, 2005
Caulfield
CC TIGER said:
Certainly do know the fella an have met pretty much all the others I've mentioned an all good decent Tigers.

As you should know Rosy there's no hidden agenda with me , yes I do know why some are no longer here but that's there thing . This thread was simply started because a few great memory's were brought up while catching up with ToO an I thought I'd throw it out there for a few of the old pre ers to have a reminiss.

IMHO the footy talk has dropped on here, doesn't meen I think the site is no good or poorly run, I still think it's bloody good an well run, no i don't think clowns like Diggler an Laff ad anything to it but hey it's not hard to just scroll past it's posts, each to there own. Another thing is this site I find a hell of a lot better then others I've seen that are full of childish , gutless, clueless crap.

Hey CC
Is Missing 33 still about, as have not seen or your good self at Club 80 for a few years.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
mk33 said:
Hey CC
Is Missing 33 still about, as have not seen or your good self at Club 80 for a few years.
I'm sure he won't mind me saying that , yes the old fella still has a pulse :hihi

Miss the Club 80 nights, was still getting down to the December one but missed it last year, just can't do it with goin to all the travelling with the games.......mmmmm fried cheese an calamari ;)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
been here 11 years and seen many come and go. registered early 2003. remember doing a google search for richmond and PRE was one link that came up. remember venting about our decision to give up pick 2 for Kane Johnson.

earliest memories were of a couple of whacky posters called JohnF and Ox. then there was "frawley is a good coach" Dean3. Baloo and Brodders don't compare when it came to richmond can do no wrong. In these early days you also had mightytiges, koalalil, khan, tigerfurious, rampaging richo, captJohnoMadcow, gustiger12, struggletown, dragicevicfan, crackertiger, tigersGoddess, shawry, MC24, claw. Can't believe I remember these names. early impressions stick in your memory I suppose. Most of these posters have gone, some quality posters - never found out what happened to them. a few of them formed a rival forum - I actually joined up, but never really posted there.
found mightytiges, tigerfurious (still around) and claws posts quite informative from a footballing sense and struggletown and JohnF funny and amusing. had a running battle with dean3 with his bright-sider approach on everything when we were poor on and off field.

not quite sure whether redford was around then or joined later but his posts were quite entertaining. his running battles with ridley and jbdumb03 were entertaining. praying manton was one crazy cat who had a different perspective on things. his posts made me laugh.

many posters gone into the cyber graveyards, some quality, some not so. I don't post as much as I used to, mainly due to work and family commitments, and not needing to vent as much as in the past. hopefully my need to vent doesn't return.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Re: Where are they now??

Still around guys. Just been a bit busy at work and I'm travelling thru Italy at the moment but still here.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Tigers of Old said:
Faces a bit more competition from the likes of Twitter and FB with the younger generation too.

If that's the case it's probably a good thing. Our hosts have been looking into our forum issues and blame the problem on our popularity for overloading their servers. According to them our hits are "huge"...They reckon PRE is getting hit "massively", in March alone (that's 12 days in total so far) their stats indicate we've already had 1,947,983 hits. :eek: :eek: