Where are they now?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where are they now??

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
rosy23 said:
If that's the case it's probably a good thing. Our hosts have been looking into our forum issues and blame the problem on our popularity for overloading their servers. According to them our hits are "huge"...They reckon PRE is getting hit "massively", in March alone (that's 12 days in total so far) their stats indicate we've already had 1,947,983 hits. :eek: :eek:

wow. shouldnt you be selling a few cm2 of non-evil (no bookies, breweries or bastards) Ad space?

speaking of bastard bookies, due to public demand, I'm going to run a book on when TOO posts next.

1/5 after the tigers beat the suns
6/4 never again
3-1 after our next premiership
8-1 today
20-1 following Liam McBean's debut
100-1 tomorrow
1000000-2 Upon Angus Graham being named AA ruckman

I'll also accept bets on where TOO posts next

evens Kangaroo Karaoke
5/4 any other thread
6/4 TOO 50,000th post
7/2 Andrew Krakeouer
5/2 Where are they now?
5-1 cricket
11/2 politics
10-1 get your conspiracies hear/ 911/global warming

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
tigergollywog said:
wow. shouldnt you be selling a few cm2 of non-evil (no bookies, breweries or bastards) Ad space?

speaking of bastard bookies, due to public demand, I'm going to run a book on when TOO posts next.

1/5 after the tigers beat the suns
6/4 never again
3-1 after our next premiership
8-1 today
20-1 following Liam McBean's debut
100-1 tomorrow
1000000-2 Upon Angus Graham being named AA ruckman

I'll also accept bets on where TOO posts next

evens Kangaroo Karaoke
5/4 any other thread
6/4 TOO 50,000th post
7/2 Andrew Krakeouer
5/2 Where are they now?
5-1 cricket
11/2 politics
10-1 get your conspiracies hear/ 911/global warming

Can we put on a spot bet ? Nominate exact minute he will post ?

tigergollywog

Feb 4, 2006
Baloo said:
Can we put on a spot bet ? Nominate exact minute he will post ?

yeah, ill offer a market on anything.

just had to wind in the 'Get Your Conspiracy Theories Here' as posting place to 3-1

Had a massive plunge on it from a punter calling himself only trent

same punter had $50K on 'after our next flag', so thats into 7/2 also.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
CC TIGER said:
I did send him to a cool place to eat up here....oops maybe he never made it back :police:

KFC Wangaratta is a cool place to eat?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
SCOOP said:
KFC Wangaratta is a cool place to eat?
Couldn't tell you Scooper, I'm unfamiliar with this KFC you speak of

tigergollywog

Feb 4, 2006
Some punter just had 1000 bitcoins to win 200 on TOO posting after the tigers beat the suns tonight.

Did I mention I can only payout in 'tigerdough'. which is a new kind of virtual currency ive developed?

HandyTiger

Tiger Rookie
Jan 28, 2014
tigergollywog said:
Some punter just had 1000 bitcoins to win 200 on TOO posting after the tigers beat the suns tonight.

Did I mention I can only payout in 'tigerdough'. which is a new kind of virtual currency ive developed?

Are the gameday pass-out tokens that let you leave at quarter time and come back in the last quarter while trying to hold on to a slender lead as we are overcome? Just asking :)

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Digger and Laff were funny, Diggler still chimes in occassionally right? But really their modus operandi (all aspects of the club are a basket case) doesn't stand up any more, they have nowhere to go, at the moment at least. They were yardsticks, and the yardstick has moved. And if they do chime in with a snipe over and individual player or loss, it doesn't wash. What about The Boss? Always had something worth saying.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I was happy to see Diggles and Laff make a cameo appearance after our game.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
rosy23 said:
I was happy to see Diggles and Laff make a cameo appearance after our game.

yeah doesn't worry me at all. just making the point that they've been rendered all but irrelevant by the Benny/ Dimma regime.

Not saying the club is now perfect, just that it can no longer be argued we are a basket case. Which is the guts of their stance.

I still don't really get why Disco bailed. Seemed to paint himself into a corner and for whatever reason didn't feel he could continue, (I think he took things personally when he shouldn't or needn't have, but each to their own).

Hey what about Gypsy Jazz? I loved that guy

tigergollywog

Feb 4, 2006
tigersnake said:
Hey what about Gypsy Jazz? I loved that guy

didnt Gypsy and dyer'er win millions on the tigers V hawks last year and flew to vegas? maybe gypsy never made it back.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Just stumbled across this thread. I was a 'reader only' of PRE from 2004 until I had the gonads to join in 2007. The political unrest surrounding our board and the debate generated was fierce.

Some great posters during that time. Tigerbob was one who got me a seat next to Martin during a Club 80 function.

My claim to fame on PRE was being quoted in the Herald Sun during the time Sheedy put his hand up to coach us post Wallace.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
SCOOP said:
Tigerbob!!! What a guru. ...

Indeed. A legend in his own lunchbox. How often did he tell us he was too good for this forum and he wouldn't be back. :hihi

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Every now and again we lose site members who would still love to be here. Happy Birthday in heaven to Blood 17. He was a good friend. So sad I lost all of Ron's racing notes when my computer died last year.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Re: Where are they now?

rosy23 said:
Every now and again we lose site members who would still love to be here. Happy Birthday in heaven to Blood 17. He was a good friend. So sad I lost all of Ron's racing notes when my computer died last year.

Hi rosy23, do you know what happened to Len Shearer, from the old "roar power "days before punt road end.
I think his nick on this site was Tiger of old, before Tigers of old joined, he was a great Tigers supporter.