Who are our well known/celebrity supporters? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are our well known/celebrity supporters?

Get this woman down to Tigerland and make her an honorary member

0582235300ud3.jpg

Seriously, she is in magnificent shape. No longer the Empire Rose look........ more like Makybe Diva now.

bowden4president said:
I have it in my head that Steve Price is a tiger supporter!!

He was very pally with Richmond about 6 or 7 years ago when at 3AW and spent at least one match day in the coach's box. His knowledge of AFL footy was lacking, and combined with his very large mouth, led to some cringeworthy things emanating across the airwaves.

Lleyton Hewitt's dad Glynn played 15 games with Richmond in 1973-74, though Lleyton is a well-known Crows supporter. Since he would've been 10 before the Crows played their first game, it begs the question whether or not lil' Lleyton was a Tiger supporter in his early years.

Whatever the case, I say Glynn Hewitt is a bad father. :p

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
He was very pally with Richmond about 6 or 7 years ago when at 3AW and spent at least one match day in the coach's box. His knowledge of AFL footy was lacking, and combined with his very large mouth, led to some cringeworthy things emanating across the airwaves.

Lleyton Hewitt's dad Glynn played 15 games with Richmond in 1973-74, though Lleyton is a well-known Crows supporter. Since he would've been 10 before the Crows played their first game, it begs the question whether or not lil' Lleyton was a Tiger supporter in his early years.

Whatever the case, I say Glynn Hewitt is a bad father. :p
Forget LLeyton......... much prefer his sister Jaslyn.

0,,5702113,00.jpg

YinnarTiger said:
Just heard on radio today, Myf Warhurst 'fess up to being a Tiger supporter.
Yay! A failed dribble M megastar as our celeb supporter. Think I'll stick with Mighty Mick Malloy for now.

TigerMasochist said:
Yay! A failed dribble M megastar as our celeb supporter. Think I'll stick with Mighty Mick Malloy for now.

Wasn't Myf's fault that she was coupled with a moronic Collingwood wannabe comedian. She was great on JJJ.

Myf's better than what most think and deserves a better position on radio & TV.

TigerForce said:
Wasn't Myf's fault that she was coupled with a moronic Collingwood wannabe comedian. She was great on JJJ.

Yep she was much better on JJJ, followed the dollars onto commercial crap and died.
Used to cack myself over Merrick and Rosso years ago then they followed the dollars and pfffft!
Good news week did the same when they left the ABC for the commercial dollars.
Thats the trouble with the small amount of taxpayer funded quality, it gets turned into overprocessed saccharine crap on commercial dollars.

TigerMasochist said:
Yep she was much better on JJJ, followed the dollars onto commercial crap and died.
Used to cack myself over Merrick and Rosso years ago then they followed the dollars and pfffft!
Thats the trouble with the small amount of taxpayer funded quality, it gets turned into overprocessed saccharine crap on commercial dollars.

I agree with that. It's happened on TV a lot of times also.

Paul McDermott is under-used (is that a word?) badly I reckon.

TigerMasochist said:

Yep, same with my favourite sports show The Fat. When will they learn.

TigerForce said:

Also wasn't her fault that the station she went to plays crap music. I'm liking her on 3LO at the moment, though.

Total Tiger said:
Also wasn't her fault that the station she went to plays crap music. I'm liking her on 3LO at the moment, though.

I'll disagree with that. It's been one of my favourite FM stations for a long time. Long live ROCK !! ;D

YinnarTiger said:
Just heard on radio today, Myf Warhurst 'fess up to being a Tiger supporter.

I have always liked Myf. We need to get her involved in doing some MC work at the club.

MB78 said:
I have always liked Myf. We need to get her involved in doing some MC work at the club.
I've always liked her too. I like her even more now. She wouldn't have been able to get a word in edgewise about her team with that Scum supporting Heliar. Maybe she can talk about the Tigers now she's back on the AM band.

Andy Williams (Us entertainer from years ago). I seem to remeber him attending a game and being presented with a guernsey, in the mid 80's

Paul rieffal simon kattich denise drysdale livnia nixon jane turner george pell nash rawiller steven king marcus ambrose mick malloy myf steve price tessa james mitho russuel crowe greg norman sam solaman of the top of head i know more just gota remember them