Who are our well known/celebrity supporters? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are our well known/celebrity supporters?

willo said:
How did she go Rosy, just wondering, going by the "happy" faces in the background
Maybe we could syndicate a horse from him ;)
Theres actually 2 syndicates formed at the moment Willo,1 is with the Slades an the other is with Anthony Mithen who is in charge of the mighty Tigeriffic ;D both give 10% back too the footy department from all the winnings ;D

CC TIGER said:
Theres actually 2 syndicates formed at the moment Willo,1 is with the Slades an the other is with Anthony Mithen who is in charge of the mighty Tigeriffic ;D both give 10% back too the footy department from all the winnings ;D

Tigers Of Old (part owned by Greg Miller, Neville Crowe, Kane Johnson, Nathan Brown, Jay Schulz, Chris Newman, Brent Hartigan, Ray Hall and countless others just had it's first start at Cranbourne and ran near last.

willo said:
Read in yesterdays hun, James Packer no longer Oz' richest man.(worth only $7.25b)
Andrew Forrest of Fortescue Metals Group is. (worth $9b)
I reckon the club should sent Mr Forrest (and his kids) a signed jumper and some other goodies, may help sway them to Tigerland ;)
Forrest Gump?

DragicevicFan said:
Tigers Of Old (part owned by Greg Miller, Neville Crowe, Kane Johnson, Nathan Brown, Jay Schulz, Chris Newman, Brent Hartigan, Ray Hall and countless others just had it's first start at Cranbourne and ran near last
Carrying all that dead weight...... no bloody wonder :'(

A few "celebs" mentioned on this thread are registered PREnders, post on PRE, read PRE and/or contact me on occasion to discuss the Tiges based on things posted on the message board.  ;)

Their identity won't ever be revealed unless they choose to do so themselves though.  :-X

rosy23 said:
A few "celebs" mentioned on this thread are registered PREnders, post on PRE, read PRE and/or contact me on occasion to discuss the Tiges based on things posted on the message board. ;)

Their identity won't ever be revealed unless they choose to do so themselves though. :-X
"Tiger" Woods, I hope

I didn't know Nash was a Tiger. No wonder we have such a good relationship.

DragicevicFan said:
Tigers Of Old (part owned by Greg Miller, Neville Crowe, Kane Johnson, Nathan Brown, Jay Schulz, Chris Newman, Brent Hartigan, Ray Hall and countless others just had it's first start at Cranbourne and ran near last.
Had something on it myself, unfortunately!

MurrayValleyTiger said:
Had something on it myself, unfortunately!

Don't be too sad, he may be just tanking for a better draft selection at the 2008 yearling sales :hihi