Whoops-Posts needing approval mistake | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Whoops-Posts needing approval mistake

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Seems I've pressed a wrong button somewhere and some people are suddenly requiring moderator approval for their posts. I'll try and sort it out before I go to work but mightn't get it fixed until later this evening.

It would be great if those affected by this error could send me a PM or email me [email protected] so I can see which group/s is/are affected.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully some mods are around throughout the day to approve the posts.

P.S. It would be great if some people could see if they can post a reply on this thread. I'm not sure if all are affected or only some.

rosy23 said:
Seems I've pressed a wrong button somewhere and some people are suddenly requiring moderator approval for their posts. I'll try and sort it out before I go to work but mightn't get it fixed until later this evening.

It would be great if those affected by this error could send me a PM or email me [email protected] so I can see which group/s is/are affected.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully some mods are around throughout the day to approve the posts.

I'm getting it.

It was approved Panthera. Seems all's good now though...for the moment. :help

Thanks for the help all.

rosy23 said:
P.S. It would be great if some people could see if they can post a reply on this thread. I'm not sure if all are affected or only some.
my posts still need approval

dud delist?