Whoops-Posts needing approval mistake | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Whoops-Posts needing approval mistake

It says "Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator" at the top while posting

If you can read this then it has been approved

If you can't then it hasn't, or I've been banned, never to return and you'd have no idea what i've posted and in 2 years time you'll think to yourself "wonder where Harry got to, maybe hit by a bus".

Harry said:
It says "Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator" at the top while posting

If you can read this then it has been approved

If you can't then it hasn't, or I've been banned, never to return and you'd have no idea what i've posted and in 2 years time you'll think to yourself "wonder where Harry got to, maybe hit by a bus".

Yeah I reckon Rosy's turned Commo or Adolf Dimwitriou has taken over all Richmond forums..........the end is nigh. ;D

Phar Ace said:
That's probably not a mistake ;D

I'd post a witty rejoinder but it'll probably take 3 hours to get through, and the moment will be lost.

(interesting that the spell check doesn't recognise rejoinder. It's always gratifying to find oneself more intelligent than a computer bot) 8-

evo said:
I'd post a witty rejoinder but it'll probably take 3 hours to get through, and the moment will be lost.

(interesting that the spell check doesn't recognise rejoinder. It's always gratifying to find oneself more intelligent than a computer bot) 8-

Mine recognises rejoinder but doesn't recognise recognise (it wants recognize).

Thanks for the help everyone. Special thanks to Tester for coming to the rescue (yet again).

Tigerdog said:
Tester cools the situation again.

Hehe it's a wonder he doesn't remove admin privileges from me the amount of extra work I make when I try to fix problems myself. :-[