Woke politics discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Woke politics discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee you sure cut up nasty when someone only called you a name.
Who called me name? Can you point that out to me please?
Cut up nasty :giggle: yeah write, I get upset when a poster using a nickname said what to me?
Funny how you posters can just label someone a bigot. I noticed you didn’t answer any of the questions I posed.
I wonder why…ohh it’s easy to brush questions off and just label someone something when you haven’t got an answer.
I guess you don't appreciate your bigotry being pointed out to you.
Bigotry. Geez get a life. Your world must be really easy if that’s a big deal to you. Either me being a bigot or you being such a worrier about someone’s else’s feelings.
How come I cant get upset with being called a bigot? Don’t my poor feelings count? I’m offended by your use of the word.
According to your logic you should just get on with it and not give a toss because after all it's only words.
Yeah, I do.
It’s not like there are bigger issues in the world.

So tell me something. The player who was called a pooftah or a faggot, was he a straight player or actually gay?
I haven’t seen an answer yet. No one can tell me.
If he was straight why am I a bigot? It’s words.

I think the term used was knob jockey.
Oh no! What a homophobic bigot. He should be deregistered. Were someone actually offended? Or did a teammate report him or an umpire?
What if he identifies as a knob jockey? No case to answer or bad luck?

Reactions: 1 users
You could call a gay player gay or homosexual in the descriptive context of their sexual preference. But to use those terms in a derisive, demeaning and insulting manner aint legal, same as using all the old racist terms for Asians, Africans, Indigenous Aussies or whatever other race you want to talk about.
Racist terms differ completely to one’s sexual preference
Been proven time n time again that the words wrongly used can be just as brutal n more so than someone just running through ya on a footy field.
No *smile*.
Maybe ya need to STFU n think about it for a while.
Maybe you need to STFU yourself and actually contemplate the questions being asked.

It didn’t answer what I asked.
If the player was straight and you called him a pooftah why is that reportable? What if you called him a cu..? Is that reportable?

Why is a “homophobic” slur to a straight player reportable if he wasn’t offended? Can someone tell me?

Last edited:
What are you talking about now? If you quote my post reply to that. Not something you came up with yourself
I mentioned using the word pooftah. With some questions, either answer them or not.
But I never mentioned “nigger” unless somebody slipped it into my post. Otherwise keep to what I actually wrote.
Either answer that or don’t but don’t fabricate what I never wrote.
Stop being a whingeing sooking victim. Own your pathetic utterings.

Reactions: 1 user
Stop being a whingeing sooking victim. Own your pathetic utterings.
You are a complete wanker. If you can’t answer the questions, just *smile* off and scroll past the post. Rather than have your tuppence worth and get in on the act of the offended.

Don’t quote me and just bleat like some downtrodden fool like you usually do. It’s a ridiculous tactic to quote to mention a poster and then just throw an insult or two around.
I’m quite offended by that. Probably mentally scarred as well your woke prick.

You are a complete wanker. If you can’t answer the questions, just *smile* off and scroll past the post. Rather than have your tuppence worth and get in on the act of the offended.

Don’t quote me and just bleat like some downtrodden fool like you usually do. It’s a ridiculous tactic to quote to mention a poster and then just throw an insult or two around.
I’m quite offended by that. Probably mentally scarred as well your woke prick.
What a sook. A bigger snowflake than any group you call out. Precious. But not in a good way. You and Tigaman are a nice pair. Write ignorant racist bigoted crap and run for the hills with your hands up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
What a sook. A bigger snowflake than any group you call out. Precious. But not in a good way. You and Tigaman are a nice pair. Write ignorant racist bigoted crap and run for the hills with your hands
This should be in the Jokes thread.
What a *smile*. A weak *smile* at that. What’s Tigaman got to do with things?
“Run for the hills” I’m still here numbnuts

Last edited:
What are you talking about now? If you quote my post reply to that. Not something you came up with yourself
I mentioned using the word pooftah. With some questions, either answer them or not.
But I never mentioned “nigger” unless somebody slipped it into my post. Otherwise keep to what I actually wrote.
Either answer that or don’t but don’t fabricate what I never wrote.
I'm sorry Willos. I thought you were complaining about the wokes not letting you use derogatory terms. I didn't realise you only meant for homos.

I'm sorry Willos. I thought you were complaining about the wokes not letting you use derogatory terms. I didn't realise you only meant for homos.
Maybe read my post, it will give you some insight of what I actually said spook
And no, those workers are a real nasty lot. Talk about throwing derogatory terms around. They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. Mob of hypocrites.

Racist terms differ completely to one’s sexual preference
Might surprise you to know it's not actually a preference. Absolutely nil difference in using a racial or sexist insult. They're both based on deeming the race or sexual orientation as inferior or corrupt / abnormal.
No *smile*.

Maybe you need to STFU yourself and actually contemplate the questions being asked.

It didn’t answer what I asked.
If the player was straight and you called him a pooftah why is that reportable? What if you called him a cu..? Is that reportable?

Why is a “homophobic” slur to a straight player reportable if he wasn’t offended? Can someone tell me?
Did you actually bother to ask anything that there wasn't already a blatantly obvious answer to, or did you just use it as an excuse to sling about a whole lot of homophobic *smile*?
Simple fact is that the player that the slur is aimed at doesn't need to be offended, anyone else in the vicinity who overhears the slur is entitled to be offended and report the slur. And it can be any type of slur, sexual, racist, social or financial status or whatever.
Time to climb out of the dark ages Willo, it's no longer tolerated.

Reactions: 2 users
Might surprise you to know it's not actually a preference.
It is to many
Absolutely nil difference in using a racial or sexist insult.
Of course there is
They're both based on deeming the race or sexual orientation as inferior or corrupt / abnormal.
In your opinion, not mine which I have a right to express. I didn’t offend anyone by my opinion and asked a couple of questions which no one could answe
Did you actually bother to ask anything that there wasn't already a blatantly obvious answer to, or did you just use it as an excuse to sling about a whole lot of homophobic *smile*?
Wha5 a lot of *smile* obviously you didn’t read what I wrote properly and the context. Just make out offended and have a rave.
Simple fact is that the player that the slur is aimed at doesn't need to be offended, anyone else in the vicinity who overhears the slur is entitled to be offended and report the slur.
So what was the word used?
What if nobody was offended and the umpires are instructed to report such terminology?
And it can be any type of slur, sexual, racist, social or financial status or whatever.
So if I said someone was a rich bastard, or “whatever” I could be reported? Yeah right. What a joke
Time to climb out of the dark ages Willo, it's no longer tolerated.
No *smile*. The world has gone mad. Time the world concentrated on fixing the worlds problems and real issues and not get hung up on terminology so much.

Funny no one even knows what word was used and they’re offended. No one even knows if anyone was offended. It’s just in the umpires rule book. No common sense as usual. Just a blanket rule even when no one can hear or take offence.

To use the excuse that a player might prefer to “run through on the field” than be called a name (even if it’s not true) is simply fallacious.
I’d rather be called everything under the sun than have a human wrecking ball run through me. But obviously I’m different. It must be the bigot in me that would prefer meaningless word to physical injury. Strange beast that I am

Oh no. I’m gathering some red dislikes, whatever will I do?
Are they like back in the gladiator days, when the thumbs down means death? Oh hate speech. I’m gonna take it and report these posters (with nicknames) to the ICJ.

So humans can identify as furries. Or cats or whatever they feel like
. Males can identify as females or shims. Females can identify as males or shers.
And that’s their right is it?
So what happens if I identify as a pooftah, are you “red thumbs downers” telling me I can’t?
So I can be addressed that way? Then no harm?

For male players.
What if I called you a cat on the footy field, is that a suspension?
What if you were offended by that, do you let the umpire know and would the MRO suspend you?
What if you were called a Gaylord? Is that suspendable?
What if I called you a girl? Or a sissy?or a lesso?
If I can’t be suspended for calling a male player a lesso, that EFA s a straight female player can’t be suspended for calling a gay female player a pooftah.

For female players.
I wonder what happens in AFLW comp. A lot of players are in same sex marriages or partnerships and some even have kids together.
What happens if you call a gay player..gay? Or a queer, or a lesso? Are they suspendable?
I’m sure I won’t get an explanation, just ore dumb red thumbs down.

And any of those terms are more hurtful more offensive than some poor player getting his head caved in. Give me a break. What a dumb world with all this wholeness and political correctness.
Players will have to take the field holding their mum’s hand and she’ll be running around with her little boy, just in case so,e body calls him a name or heaven forbid, a homophobic :)giggle:) name.
He will be scarred for life, with all his offspring stuffing for generations. More mental health victims everywhere. *smile* me.

Reading this I feel like I'm back in Year 8 Eltham High School circa 1982

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
It is to many

Of course there is

In your opinion, not mine which I have a right to express. I didn’t offend anyone by my opinion and asked a couple of questions which no one could answe

Wha5 a lot of *smile* obviously you didn’t read what I wrote properly and the context. Just make out offended and have a rave.

So what was the word used?
What if nobody was offended and the umpires are instructed to report such terminology?

So if I said someone was a rich bastard, or “whatever” I could be reported? Yeah right. What a joke

No *smile*. The world has gone mad. Time the world concentrated on fixing the worlds problems and real issues and not get hung up on terminology so much.

Funny no one even knows what word was used and they’re offended. No one even knows if anyone was offended. It’s just in the umpires rule book. No common sense as usual. Just a blanket rule even when no one can hear or take offence.

To use the excuse that a player might prefer to “run through on the field” than be called a name (even if it’s not true) is simply fallacious.
I’d rather be called everything under the sun than have a human wrecking ball run through me. But obviously I’m different. It must be the bigot in me that would prefer meaningless word to physical injury. Strange beast that I am
And you suggest I'm having a rave. Obviously nothing worth discussing with ya Willo. You're bogged down in your only little world of self righteous outrage and can't see beyond your opinion of how the rest of the world should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
And you suggest I'm having a rave. Obviously nothing worth discussing with ya Willo. You're bogged down in your only little world of self righteous outrage and
Well you didn’t answer a single question but just wanted to have a shot.
“Self righteous outrage” :giggle: the usual comeback from someone who hasn’t an answer to any questions. Just a voice on behalf of the offended in the world. I’m not outraged, just amused.
can't see beyond your opinion of how the rest of the world should be.
Oh and why does your opinion outweigh mine? Because you say it should?
Some of you people have very large egos and are the most judgemental people here.

Tell me which player or players were offended if you can? Were there any?

Well you didn’t answer a single question but just wanted to have a shot.
“Self righteous outrage” :giggle: the usual comeback from someone who hasn’t an answer to any questions. Just a voice on behalf of the offended in the world. I’m not outraged, just amused.

Oh and why does your opinion outweigh mine? Because you say it should?
Some of you people have very large egos and are the most judgemental people here.
Neither my opinion or yours are at all relevant. People in charge of running the game and in charge of running the country have set the rules and those rules outweigh a handful of noisy n outraged numpties.
Tell me which player or players were offended if you can? Were there any?
As far as I know the offended person hasn't been publicly named ( nor should they be ). But obviously someone somewhere heard the comments and was offended enough to take formal action regarding the matter.
Or perhaps the player who copped the suspension and made public apology dobbed himself in for thinking inappropriate and unacceptable thoughts. There was an American president once set the standards for this type of situation by doing exactly that.

Neither my opinion or yours are at all relevant. People in charge of running the game and in charge of running the country have set the rules and those rules outweigh a handful of noisy n outraged numpties.
That’s right and this isn’t the real world. It’s a forum, open for discussions and an exchange of opinions and views.
Something the outraged numpties seem to forget
It’s not for posters to become the Woke or PC Police.
As far as I know the offended person hasn't been publicly named ( nor should they be ). But obviously someone somewhere heard the comments and was offended enough to take formal action regarding the matter.
And it could have been only the umpire. Who under league rules has to report it. Even if no one even heard it or no one was offended.
Or perhaps the player who copped the suspension and made public apology dobbed himself in for thinking inappropriate and unacceptable thoughts.
If thinking inappropriate and unacceptable thoughts was a crime or against society’s standard there’d be a few billion people in trouble.
Including me.
There was an American president once set the standards for this type of situation by doing exactly that.
No doubt he’ll be up for a sainthood or held up for being a complete fool.
“ Inappropriate and unacceptable thoughts” now I’ve heard it all.
I doubt there’d be one person living (or dead) who hasn’t/hadn’t ever done that.
Mind you, there’s quite a few on PRE who think that way, but I’ve news for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.