Yearly membership records. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Yearly membership records.

On Bomber Blitz, one member commented on our 10,000 members, called em "band wagon supporters", and believed many of our memberships are pets etc.

Absolutely nooooo idea.

rokin.tiger said:
On Bomber Blitz, one member commented on our 10,000 members, called em "band wagon supporters", and believed many of our memberships are pets etc.

Absolutely nooooo idea.

Why are you wasting precious minutes of your life reading BomberBlitz ?

Baloo said:
Why are you wasting precious minutes of your life reading BomberBlitz ?

Someone posted a link in dyer tribe to a particular topic called "F" Richmond or something like that. Anyway if you ever do have time, you will discover how immature and shortsighted their supporters are. Even some of their own members were disgraced.

rokin.tiger said:
Someone posted a link in dyer tribe to a particular topic called "F" Richmond or something like that. Anyway if you ever do have time, you will discover how immature and shortsighted their supporters are. Even some of their own members were disgraced.

What, so this needs to be discovered? :eek: I thought everyone knew that ;D

Legends of 1980 said:
What, so this needs to be discovered? :eek: I thought everyone knew that ;D

Didnt think they were as bad as I thought. Way way worse. Look at their supporters in a totally different light now. In darkness.

rokin.tiger said:
Didnt think they were as bad as I thought. Way way worse. Look at their supporters in a totally different light now. In darkness.

Rokin essendon supporters are just flogs well not all but i saw many on sat nite which just reinforced how much i hate them

50,000 if we can pull off three Road Tips in a row and the F word in a step closer (note im happy with continues development, finals is just a bonus!)

There must be at least 5,000 bandwagon supporters ready to dust off their Robert Wiley and Emmet Dunne duffel coats.

NZtiger said:
Slowing down now, but surely we can get 47k on board.

As of 25/05/11

46, 956 members
10, 669 new

There must be still thousands from last year who still haven't renewed. Come on youse guys, get onboard.

Tiger Pops said:
50,000 if we can pull off three Road Tips in a row and the F word in a step closer (note im happy with continues development, finals is just a bonus!)

There must be at least 5,000 bandwagon supporters ready to dust off their Robert Wiley and Emmet Dunne duffel coats.

9,915 to be exact. Well that's if I know how to work it out correctly.