Yearly membership records. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Yearly membership records.

Streak said:
Can you actually buy a 2011 membership after the June 30 deadline?

I'm sure you can Streak, it's just that the afl don't count it in the clubs tally.
I'm not sure why they just get clubs total membership at seasons end.
Unless its got something to do with calculating Finals ticket allocations.

willo said:
I'm sure you can Streak, it's just that the afl don't count it in the clubs tally.
I'm not sure why they just get clubs total membership at seasons end.
Unless its got something to do with calculating Finals ticket allocations.

i dont think tickets bought after june 30 make the buyer eligible for finals tix either.

Disco said:
As at 20th June.
Members: 47,305
New:10, 845

No updates or that looks about it for the Year 2011.

Just noticed today Members total gone up to 47,436

The fat lady aint singing just yet Disco!

I'm pretty sure June 30 in the cut off date.

Can we crack 48K?

AstuteTiger said:
As of 23/06/11

Members: 47,460
New: 10,928

As of 30/06/11

Members: 47,575
New: 10,940

Im guessing by close of business today or by 2moro on the clubs website the official figure will be posted...

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
A lot of optimism has evaporated since than T74

Hardly, remember we were the worst side since Fiztroy last year, and only managed to beat six interstate sides who were supposed to be crap

Too many people have been getting ahead of themselves, thinking finals and the like.

Once the dust settles, people will remember the club told us this would be another year of pain, and we are on a journey that will take time.

Tiger74 said:
Hardly, remember we were the worst side since Fiztroy last year, and only managed to beat six interstate sides who were supposed to be crap

Too many people have been getting ahead of themselves, thinking finals and the like.

Once the dust settles, people will remember the club told us this would be another year of pain, and we are on a journey that will take time.
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap yep