Your most hated... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Your most hated...

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
AFL Club...??

Ok, i wanna know which club you hate the most in the leauge and why...

Mine is Port Adelaide for 3 resasons...
1 - their coach
2 - their players
3 - their supporters

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
After round 21 - I would tend to agree with you but before then.....

I had 2 and mainly because of their supporters

1) North - have had too manyt run-ins with them but here's 2 examples I will never forgive the ones (grandmother, mother and daughter) for trying to whack me with an umberella and on another occassion a couple of young hooligans almost knocking my elderly mother over andthen laughing about it. In a word Scumbags! :mad:

2) St Kilda - enough said.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Collingwood
1) Eddie Everywhere
2) The players, for some reason all their players *smile* me
3) The fact that you can't open a newspaper without having 20 million pages of collingwood *smile* before getting to a mention of any other team.
4) Their supporters. I have a whole heap of relos who are collingwood supporters so I constantly cop a bagging, it's impossible trying to argue with them no matter how good your points are.
5) Joffa what a friggan !@#$&*
6) Nathan Buckley, need I say anymore wish someone would wipe that smug smirk off his face.

Better stop there before I put my fist through the computer screen :mad:

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC
1 - Port reason supporters
2 - Adelaide reason supporters
3 - Collingwood reasons Eddie,supporters and acording to media only team that counts[would have been number 1 except other teams south aus]

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC
Q: Why do collingwood chear squad love Buckly so much.
A: their combined iq equals the number on his back ;D

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Hate is such a strong word.

I really dislike Matthew Lloyd though - would love to wipe the smug look off his face.

Eddie McEverywhere - ditto

and of late ... Mark Williams

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
TigersGoddess said:
Collingwood
1) Eddie Everywhere

4) Their supporters. I have a whole heap of relos who are collingwood supporters so I constantly cop a bagging, it's impossible trying to argue with them no matter how good your points are.

Deepest sympathies TG. You know the old saying, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your relatives.

1. Collingwood
2. Port Adelaide (exploded onto the chart with a bullet)

mickctiger

new coach and players needed now!!!
Apr 26, 2003
Melbourne
hmmm...
well port adelaide - especially after rnd 22
collingwood - lets favce it the amound of media coverage they get compared to any other team you would swear that eddie is ceo of newscorp.
essendon - except for sheeds
carlscum - well they are the enemy
actually there I was in a pub recently when the current carlton squad happpen to walk in "righto" says pagan "this is just a session for you blokes to get to know each other better on a social level, do you know any jokes?" I thought about yelling out "yep the carlton footy club" but I thought it wasnt appropiate.

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
Collingwood
1) Eddie Everywhere
2) The players, for some reason all their players sh!t me
3) The fact that you can't open a newspaper without having 20 million pages of collingwood sh!t before getting to a mention of any other team.
5) Joffa what a friggan !@#$&*
6) Nathan Buckley, need I say anymore wish someone would wipe that smug smirk off his face.

Better stop there before I put my fist through the computer screen :mad:

Me too TG, especially that shitman Joffa.
Makes sense that Mark Williams was once one of them.

J

jake_the_lad

WJP said:
Q: Why do collingwood chear squad love Buckly so much.
A: their combined iq equals the number on his back ;D

And they are only one short in combined tooth count.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
1 Port Adelaide by a long shot. To describe them and their supporters in everyday terms they are the person that wouldn't give their seat up on a train for a pregnant woman or an elderly lady. Completely insensitive and disrespectful.

Future Tiger Champ

Tiger Cub
Jul 17, 2003
Mine is by far Collingwood, just sick of everywhere i look or listen collingwood this and collingwood that. Hurts me to see collingwood in the finals and no yellow and black. :mad:
I used to have a big hate for geelong after knocking us out in the finals of 1995, but have slowly gotten over that.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I've been over to two Port games tiga and was really disappointed with their supporters.
They were friendly, polite and quite welcoming. Disappointing really. I wanted to see them at their feral best and they were more like theatre goers.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
rosy3 said:
I've been over to two Port games tiga and was really disappointed with their supporters.
They were friendly, polite and quite welcoming. Disappointing really. I wanted to see them at their feral best and they were more like theatre goers.

Really?? they sound like Melbourne supporters.

Nope the port cheersquad are truly feral, couldnt be happy with a win, had to abuse me and some others after the game. Ive gotten in to some fights in my time (essendon, collingwood, geelong) but none of them have ever called me a *smile* before... :mad:

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
1 - Port Adelaide. supported are scum. Rd 21 they chanted to the Richmond players while warming up, "were in the finals", its a shame they always lose finals. Mark Williams at the press conference always mentioning all the injured player. To qualify as a Port supporter, you must have a criminal record.

2 - Essendon - Their supporters are the most arrogant.

3 - Western *smile*. Hate this team with a passion. They are Port Adelaide people following a Melbourne Based Team.

4 - Collingwood - The biggest wood work supporters. When they are losing, they havent got supporters, when they win, every *smile* supports them. Eddie is the biggest *smile* of them all.

5 - Sydney - The AFL's side. They should of folded, not Fitzroy. How much money does the AFL have to give them ?

TigerNutt

My Kids Hero!!
Jul 23, 2003
1. Collingscum - the biggest bandwagon supporters there are, they all jump on ship when their winning. I just love those supporters who know nothing about footy and never mention it, but Collingscum get in the finals or string a few together and they all come on board. I dislike them immensely please, please don't win the granny anyone but them.

2. Essendon - arrogant up themselves assholes. When Brisbane beat them in the granny absolutely beautiful, they thought they had it in the bag Ha!!!

3. Carlton another painful lot.

4. Port Adelaide have moved right up on the list after Rd 21, but they got their sweet justice yesterday "Chokers"