Zantuck-Disappointing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Zantuck-Disappointing

even when u r injured, u still run for a bit or do warming up, otherwise u can go straight down to the rooms.

He did something to his hammy (I think... well his leg anyway) and there was probably nothing to the medicos could do and they weren't going to bring him back on and risk him doing further damage, so what's wrong with sitting on the bench and watching your team mates play?? No point doing warm ups if your not coming back on

Just a serious question, does someone in the richmond coaching box have some involvment with rugby?? The amount of time richmond passed the ball backwards lately would make John Eales proud!!!

listen, if he did a bad hammy and COULDNT DO ANYTHING, then u dont go back on. the fact is that he did come back on and played, if that is the case, y didnt he warm up then?

When did he come back on? And where did he play? As far as I saw (and my old man saw) he didn't come back on after half time. He was limping around for all of the second quarter and I don't think the medicos would have brought him back on, and risk him doing further damage.

Vadim Golikov said:
even when u r injured, u still run for a bit or do warming up, otherwise u can go straight down to the rooms.
Idiot.

Some really stupid thigs get said on this board, But congratulations you won stupidest comment ever.

I wouldnt blame zantuck for his job on lloyd, maybe we should take a look at what we did to try and stop the essendon on ballers....nothing!! we ran along side them! SOme of the passes to Lloydy were impossible to stop.

Lloyd is a true champion and it takes more then one person to shut him down.

AS some one else said Zanners is a boy doing a mans job, we dont have anyone else.

why doesnt richmond play a loose man in the back line then? why doesnt chaffey stay as a loose men as he did for the first 8 rounds where we were actually winning?

diggler said:
I've been critical of Zantuck, but give him a break. He is a boy doing a mans job. He shouldnt be playing on Lloyd, but who else can? The only one is in the grandstand on crutches!!!

I am pleased to report the player you are referring to Diggler was off his crutches and walking quite freely.

because i was watching the way he plays and trains. in my personal opinion and it doesnt have to be urs, he doesnt try hard enough for example as hard as chaffey, chaffey by far a better player and tries harder for his jumper.

Vadim, IMO your views are way off the mark and unfair. Considering all the real duds that played today and consistently let the side and jumper down, you are definitely barking up the wrong tree.