1000 Posts may = Been there and Postive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

1000 Posts may = Been there and Postive

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
BalmyArmy said:
Donb't snort the wizz fizz. I did it for a dare in Year 12 and my nose didn't stop bleeding for about 15 minutes. Had a good laugh though. ;D ;D ;D
Near cacked myself Balmy, thought by year 12 you'd either know better or be snorting harder. Slow learner maybe?

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
Not at all slow. Just a boring Maths class and I llllooooovvveeee to be the centre of attention. Teacher didn't think it was too funny but everyone else did. Bit of a Jackass scene huh?

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
BalmyArmy said:
Well done KL,

I too have had numerous conversations with Club staff and officials and get the same confidence you do. There is a bigger picture with where we are heading and it's all good.

The club IS going in the right direction, but unfortunatly, the supporters can't visibly see the foundations being laid. It's not going to be a case of next year and every year onwards we can compete with Collingwood, Brisbane etc, but it'll gradually improve to the point that we wont realise the improvement has occured. I'd rather a gradual rise to the finals than finals next year.

BA. Thanks for the informative Post. This is the sort of stuff I like to hear. Living internationally, you miss finding out the good inside info, and usually have to rely on the rhetoric of the media for information.

Good to hear some informed opinions, be they right or wrong (no I am not casting doubts on anyone here) but I think you get what I mean.

Keep up the good work. I'd much rather read the positive than the negative I can tell you. Thanks Mate.

Oh belated congrats on that 100th Post. Look forward the next 100 informative posts.

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
Thanks Gustiger. I agree, I prefer positive posts. We all know what the club looks like at the moment, but things are changing. i respect the fact that people want proof first, and that's fine by me, but some people, like ourselves, can see positives and are excited.

Regardless of some of the stuff that gets posted on here, I am a total PRE addict. Just out of interest, where are you living?