2014 draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2014 draft

PJ in Osaka said:
This is good news

Hopefully he is happy at Richmond and doesn't want to return home to SA.

Trade week starts within a week and he is still un-signed so either he wants to return home or it appears the club will test the waters for known outside interest in him.

Same goes for Arnot, Batchelor and possibly Elton.

SkillzThatKillz said:
Caleb Hislop. Tassie boy. 29 touches in 70 minutes play time in yesterday's curtain raiser.

Can get the ball.

Touted as a late draft pick/rookie range.

Some players get helped out when drafted because of their name, but I think young Caleb won't get drafted because of his name.

bullus_hit said:
McDonough played primarily as a back flanker though, as a forward he's still untested. I would be happy enough to keep him but ultimately it will come down to his own personal choices.

I can see why Hardwick has played him as a rebounding defender.

Apart from developing McDonough into a more complete and versatile player, Hardwick is developing him into the type of player that the team needs.

But, as you say, it will be up to McDonough's choice as to whether he stays at the Tiges or not.