2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy H

Tiger Champion
Apr 5, 2014
Calm and collected here, like the other finals games this year. The boys have been playing a pressure type finals football for most of the year. Really looking forward to seeing the Tigers bring home our 11th Cup today. Enjoy everyone, it's been one hell of a ride this year, culminating today. Back our boys in. We're ready, this is our day. GO TIGERS!!!

vinpaul

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2009
I'm in a whirlwind of emotion....wife and l going to the game....parents coming over soon to babysit our 7month old girl....CMON TIGERS, EAT EM ALIVE!!!!

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Very much a winters day at the G feel today ,

our boys should feel right at home

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The alarm was set to wake me up with the Holy Grail by H&C. Not sure why I thought I'd sleep.

Have a listen to that song. It has a lot more meaning today.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Feeling strangely calm and focussed. It has felt different all year and today is no exception. I have not allowed myself to get carried away with the hype. I'm enjoying it all immensely as are our boys. It will be a history making day for the Tigers today. It is different this time.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Collected my tickets (thanks Baloo). Now having a coffee in Bridge Rd. This place is absolutely buzzing.

I was nervous before the prelim too but bit more calm now, even excited. What a great day for us all.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Commiserations to everyone who couldn’t get a ticket. Hope you enjoy the day, whether with friends or family or just watching by yourself.

History says this 22 will never play together again. It could be their only chance to achieve something that lasts forever. Go the mighty Tigers!

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Heading out. Love reading how everyone is feeling. Its so Surreal but real now as I head out.
:clap Baloo on those tickets too

Its Tiger Time !!!

Getting a few msgs this morning of all the best from friends who support other teams (Ive always done it for others).

Let the G rock with a Tiger win today !

#GOTIGES !

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
All the fans lucky enough to land a ticket enjoy your day !

Jealous.

Really hope we win and you all can enjoy FIRST hand the Joy , the excitement, the thrill & the SONG once we win.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Love some input from those at the ground how the crowd ratio is looking - seems to be lots of Crows supporters on tv....

BetterTigers

Tiger Rookie
May 21, 2011
Enough pottering around getting ready. Time to head to the shrine and celebrate the tigers. Soooo excited. Eat em alive lads.

Dressed mainly in yellow, so hopefully will be lost in the sea of yellow n black at the Punt Road end.

Ready to rawr.

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Still sitting at home.
Lucky we only have a 10 minute walk.
im excited but feeling blessed that we have this opportunity today.
Must admit had some tears welling up when reading the JR article in the Hun this morning.

Eat Em Alive boys.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
A good start is important against the Crows.

Can't allow them to open us up in the first .

That will be their aim to silence our crowd & support.

We need to make this a Vic vs SA game. All non Crow supporters need to get on board the Tigga train as we all did last year for the Dogs vs the Swans.

Dusty in the midfield from the start. Don't fall into the Cats Danger final. Dusty in the middle.

What's the crowd like at the moment?

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Adelaide are a great team with the best forward line in the league.

This will be tough, and if we can win, it will be a win for the ages.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
percyms said:
Love some input from those at the ground how the crowd ratio is looking - seems to be lots of Crows supporters on tv....
im here at Yarra park watching Roy and HG. Lot of crows but I reckon we outnumber them by a lot

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I'm here in Virginia. Just took a ride up the Blue range to watch the sunset and got a shot of adrenaline when we passed the sign to Richmond. This is surreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.