2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting said:
Average winning margins is 5 goals in GF according to Blighty who of course went for Adelaide.

Is that true?

What's the margin say the last 10 years.

Last time unchanged sides went into the GF unchanged was over 70 years?

Is it windy at the G.
Any rain coming?
Just rained for 1 min. Not enough. Want rain more fn rain please!!!

Glorious day. Killers are a bit loud but not bad. Only took a min to get in bout an hr before gametime.
General crowd looks 50/50 but afl members look more yellow and black. Not sure bout MCC.

I have a good feeling .. gee I hope that means something. Maybe its the excitement but - GO TIGERS!!!!

TigerForce said:
Good to hear Brandon speak with his true Yank accent. Funny hearing them sing the Oils' Forgotten Years...heh heh...

Might go and see them in May next year.
Good luck getting a ticket! I was lucky enough to get one in presale.

TigerForce said:
Good to hear Brandon speak with his true Yank accent. Funny hearing them sing the Oils' Forgotten Years...heh heh...

Might go and see them in May next year.
Same here - but on my third. Needed to calm the nerves.

CarnTheTiges said:
Our crowd sound bigger and louder.

When we ran out I was thinking there was a huge Crows crowd as the boo’ing was loud but then I heard our supporters when he Crows ran out and I definitely thought we sounded louder!!

I can barely breath here! Go Tigers

Ok. That crowd when they announced Richo says it all. It’s going to be loud.

Eat ‘em alive Tiges

High kicks into forward 50 FFS!!!

Killing ourselves with stupidity and *smile* kicking

Edwards FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.