2017 Premiership Memorabilia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Ghost of Punt Road said:
0c8f8c926415754f7096c774ce0557648da08418.jpg

My partner says it doesn't have to go to the shed, it can actually hang in the house. Where people see it! Not even in the dunny!

:hihi Good stuff, Ghost!

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
theglove3 said:
I've been out of pocket since Oct 6.

I thought we had moved out of "Amateur Hour" !

Last email they sent me was on Oct 19 which stated gear would arrive Mid Nov.

After that zero, zippo, zilch, nada, nought, bupkis info/email from the club.

It's pretty p!ss poor customer service.

I wonder if I will even get to wear the Guernsey in the year we won it?

Don't think I will use the RFC online shop again.

You are better off going somewhere else to buy the stuff and get it same day.

And who cares about money staying at the club?

They are so cashed up now they couldn't give a hoot about their members.

Here endeth my rant.

Reasonable rant too. The club dropped the ball to it's supporter base. Can blame warehouses etc. but ultimately the buck stops with the club and there's been a lot of disappointed patrons. Not so super store.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Since they have failed to fulfill orders from Oct i refused to buy ftom the club.
Gone direct to the Afl store. Boughy polo tops. Cousin too. Wine glass and and a couple of other things.
If they cant supply goods by Thursday will attempt to cancel order.
Afl stores have the goods !

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Giardiasis said:
I bought my guernsey on the 11th of October, they told me last week it would be another 2 weeks.
My order wa placed on the 11th Oct as well and no jumper as yet.
I actually tried ringing the Superstore on Friday multiple times and just went straight on hold. Reckon I rangbhalf a dozen times, never got through.

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Ripplestick said:
Slave labour can only work so fast.

I just went down and picked up my Puma Premiership (home) guernsey from the Tigerland shop - made in Australia! That's probably why they are taking so long, the slaves here are unionised.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
DragicevicFan said:
https://shop.afl.com.au/richmond-tigers-2017-mens-grandfinalist-tee.html

$5 Grand Finalist Tees at the AFL Shop.

Legend. Thanks Draga, these will make ripper stocking stuffers.

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
Rang the club this morning and gave them a serve.They gladly take your coin and keep you waiting for nearly two months with no correspondence whatsoever.I understand the demand for memorabilia and possible delays but this is ridiculous.

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
tigerdave said:
Rang the club this morning and gave them a serve.They gladly take your coin and keep you waiting for nearly two months with no correspondence whatsoever.I understand the demand for memorabilia and possible delays but this is ridiculous.

While I share the frustration - I'm still owed a Clash Guernsey and a Youth Guernsey ordered in October - I can't place any blame on the people actually working in the Tigerland shop. I have been down there twice I have to say the girls working there have been very helpful and are clearly in over their heads with orders, stock deliveries etc alongside day-to-day over the counter sales. They need more staff or volunteers. Also I believe the guernseys are made at a factory on Keys Road in Moorabbin. I expect they are working overtime to keep up with orders too.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
tigerdave said:

I hope you asked for someone in authority to have a crack at? and didn't just rant and rave at the young staff in the Superstore who are just doing their job and probably getting paid peanuts for it.
If you had a go at them that's pretty ordinary despite your frustrations.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
caesar said:
I hope you asked for someone in authority to have a crack at? and didn't just rant and rave at the young staff in the Superstore who are just doing their job and probably getting paid peanuts for it.

Agree

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
I ordered a range of stuff from the Tigerland store in that first week of October and it came in multiple orders as the stuff became available to them I presume. Last piece was the Konrad Marshall book which I got about 3 weeks ago. I also ordered a couple of items from the HUN store as they did not have it at the Tigerland store and I'm still waiting for a premiership pennant from the HUN store so it seems to be the same everywhere when it comes to RFC premiership memorabilia.

It will get to us eventually but I understand some people's frustration. Sign of our times with things like this.

tigerdave

Feb 1, 2006
caesar said:

I don’t give a stuff what you or anyone else thinks about it.

Al Bundy

Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
tigerdave said:
I don’t give a stuff what you or anyone else thinks about it.
Spot on. Money been sitting in their bank account for 2 months. Stuff that. Will be seeking a refund to my pending order.

What did they say? Refund or spin crap

Tenacious Tiges said:
I ordered a range of stuff from the Tigerland store in that first week of October and it came in multiple orders as the stuff became available to them I presume. Last piece was the Konrad Marshall book which I got about 3 weeks ago. I also ordered a couple of items from the HUN store as they did not have it at the Tigerland store and I'm still waiting for a premiership pennant from the HUN store so it seems to be the same everywhere when it comes to RFC premiership memorabilia.

It will get to us eventually but I understand some people's frustration. Sign of our times with things like this.

The thing is stock is available in the stores ! Its utter BS !

tigerdave

Feb 1, 2006
Al Bundy said:
Spot on. Money been sitting in their bank account for 2 months. Stuff that. Will be seeking a refund to my pending order.

What did they say? Refund or spin crap

The thing is stock is available in the stores ! Its utter BS !

They said the same thing as last week - it will be here next week! ::)

At least put something on their website or social media letting people know their maybe delays.

Not good enough!

Al Bundy

Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
tigerdave said:
They said the same thing as last week - it will be here next week! ::)

At least put something on their website or social media letting people know their maybe delays.

Not good enough!
Agree. What makes it worse when you see the products on the shelf at stores. Frustrating

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
Just went to the Superstore to get some vanashing beach towels......a shipment of stuff had just arrived, including the pre ordered premiership clash jumpers. Was told that there were a heap of people upstairs as we spoke, packing them all up and express posting them ....should recieve them by early next week

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
tigerdave said:

The lack of correspondence is the most damning thing. People can understand that there may be some delays...but when you fail to communicate with people that's when frustration kicks in & results in the wrong people getting abused. Seriously ridiculous how long the not so Super Store has taken to deliver premiership items.