2017 Premiership Memorabilia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Premiership Memorabilia

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Jetboy said:
......a shipment of stuff had just arrived, including the pre ordered premiership clash jumpers. Was told that there were a heap of people upstairs as we spoke, packing them all up and express posting them ....should recieve them by early next week

Bloody great news. I'll be wearing mine at Christmas lunch to annoy the non-Richmond relatives.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
caesar said:
I hope you asked for someone in authority to have a crack at? and didn't just rant and rave at the young staff in the Superstore who are just doing their job and probably getting paid peanuts for it.
If you had a go at them that's pretty ordinary despite your frustrations.

I work in Customer Service and when I speak to a customer, I am the face of the company in their eyes. Same goes for the girls at the Tigerland Superstore. Its part of the caper. But this wouldn't happen as often if the club was in constant communication with the fans. If stock is delayed, they should be emailing/texting us so we are aware of what is going on. We shouldn't be left guessing. It would also limit our venting to the girls at the Tigerland Superstore.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Tigerdog said:
Got my black ltd edition Knight poster today... numbered 0917... Cotchy's number and the year of the premiership...stoked to get that combo

At one point it would have been Cothcs two numbers...... That was a bigger split than the ALP/ DLP in the 50s

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
Does anyone know whether the grand final DVD in the Premiers Victory Pack has the alternate radio commentaries or is it just channel 7?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
toby64 said:
Does anyone know whether the grand final DVD in the Premiers Victory Pack has the alternate radio commentaries or is it just channel 7?

the GF DVD & BluRay both have the alternate calls, the latest batch has the calls in sync

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
toby64 said:

FWIW I wouldn't bother with the victory pack, for an extra $30 go the whole season pack 27 discs all up
22 H&A games,2 finals,Season highlights & GF in bluray as well as DVD

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
taztiger4 said:
FWIW I wouldn't bother with the victory pack, for an extra $30 go the whole season pack 27 discs all up
22 H&A games,2 finals,Season highlights & GF in bluray as well as DVD

Thanks Taz

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Got an email from the Superstore apologising for the delay in getting the Premiership Clash Guernseys out (and offering a useless 20% off at Puma's online shop..)

So if the club doesn't have any Clash Guernseys to ship, and they were exclusive to the Superstore, where the Funk & Wagnalls did this one on ebay come from??

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AFL-Richmond-Tigers-2017-Premiership-Guernsey-Jumper-BNWT/272988516578?hash=item3f8f6230e2:g:d9cAAOSw6VRaOHRM

$325!!

bamyes

Tiger Cub
Mar 25, 2009
Ordered on Wednesday, 11 October 2017 10:22 AM
Richmond Tigers - PUMA Premiers Clash Guernsey (112985) - Pre-Order
Delivering to VIC It’s coming today From RICHMOND FC
Yippee!!!
Cant wait to wear it

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
bamyes said:
Ordered on Wednesday, 11 October 2017 10:22 AM
Richmond Tigers - PUMA Premiers Clash Guernsey (112985) - Pre-Order
Delivering to VIC It’s coming today From RICHMOND FC
Yippee!!!
Cant wait to wear it

I guess that's the cutoff then - I ordered mine at 9.30am on 12 October and no shipping notice. The club and Superstore shut at 1pm today, not opening again until 15 January.

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
TV Josh said:
I guess that's the cutoff then - I ordered mine at 9.30am on 12 October and no shipping notice. The club and Superstore shut at 1pm today, not opening again until 15 January.
We ordered 4 Premiership jumpers early October - nothing. Wanted them as Christmas gifts. Have called the Club multiple times. They are being dispatched directly from the supplier, not the Club. Very frustrating.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
That ad says "Boating, Camping, Fishing is B C *smile* Fun!"

Well this farce is "NO *smile* FUN!"

Mine was ordered Oct 6 and still waiting on Guernsey and Hoody.

Sent an email to Peggy yesterday.

(I don't have her email address I just sent it to the generic email address)

About 2 hrs after I sent it I got a call from what sounded like a very young girl from the Superstore making some *smile* story up about delay and apologising etc.
Anyway she said she was sending the items out yesterday. We wouldn't get them for Christmas but would get them soon.

She caught me off guard as I was just about to head off in the car so I didn't ask if Peggy saw the email.

(I may print the email and post it to Peggy's attention to make sure she sees it)

It's just not good enough.

I reckon I may end up with 2 Jumpers and 2 Hoodies.

My mate said same thing happened to him with his Premiership order, he rang up to complain and they doubled up.
He now has 2 Premiers guernseys.

Same thing happened to him with the Dirty Dog sunnies, remember them?

He never got them, rang up to complain, then the first lot came in.
Shortly after the second lot came in.

I ended up with the second pair! :hihi

Looks like Amateur hour is alive and well.

This ain't B C *smile* Fun!

Merry Christmas Fellow Tiger Tragics!!!

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I ended up sending an email to the club today.
Will be interested to see
a) how long I take to get the response, if I get one at all and
b) what that response entails.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I’m not sure how but I ended up with 2 Konrad books and an additional 2 12yo black tigers premiers tshirts.

The tshirts I think was my mistake but I’m pretty sure i only ordered one book. But I’m not complaining.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I ordered all of my stuff on 8th November. Much of it was supposed to be Christmas presents. Was told by someone at the club the week before Christmas that the order would definitely arrive before Christmas. Nada.

Sent an email yesterday morning but no response...............

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
Ridley said:
I ordered all of my stuff on 8th November. Much of it was supposed to be Christmas presents. Was told by someone at the club the week before Christmas that the order would definitely arrive before Christmas. Nada.

Sent an email yesterday morning but no response...............

Careful - some precious people here get a bit funny if you email or ring the club!

bamyes

Tiger Cub
Mar 25, 2009
A friend of mine ordered Richmond Tigers - PUMA Premiers Clash Guernsey (112985) - Pre-Order in mid October and got it yesterday