2017 VFL GRAND FINAL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 VFL GRAND FINAL

What URL is showing the VFL grand final ? I can't find a download for Aussie TV FTW, it's been removed from the MS Store

Unchanged.

19 listed AFL players.

Who will get the advantage on the outside?

So far looks a disappointing crowd.

Hungry1962 said:
In nth Qld. Does anyone know if it is possible to watch VFL grand final today??
Download the 7 plus app and enter your postcode as 3000 when prompted. I'm streaming via the app on the Gold Coast.

Predict a tough match. Port were very impressive in the way they disposed of top team Williamstown. Very hard, aggressive-tackling and attacking with some strong forwards and speedy, skilled smalls. Good kicking team.

Hopefully Etihad helps our boys. A great test for them.

waiting said:
Unchanged.

19 listed AFL players.

Who will get the advantage on the outside?

So far looks a disappointing crowd.

Yes, good to see all 19 getting a run. Too many Tiger supporters hung over to get there today?

Odd, because I am using a VPN server based in Melbourne. I'm starting to think it's not being streamed to PC

OK, got the feed. VPN Server based in Melbourne, using Microsoft Edge browser instead of Google Chrome

What a mark by Shai at the HB. Such elevation.

Ball goes forward, Griff crashes the pack. Moore to Bolton. Goal.

6-0

Shai from the rap burst through the middle. Another.

12-0.