2019 Grand Final Match Day Thread - Richmond v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2019 Grand Final Match Day Thread - Richmond v GWS

The first daughter was born in 2017....my second a month ago ...it’s happening, Go Tiges!!!

Reactions: 6 users
For those who are yet to see it, check out the "Story of Richmond's Season" vid up on the RFC website or app. If that doesn't get fans pumped, nothing will.

Reactions: 1 user
Can't believe the continuous public support for GWS...bandwagon or not.

It's like these idiots remember seeing us lose recent games and struggled to make the finals.

FFS....what has GWS actually achieved finishing 6th??

Can't wait for 5:00pm with number 12 in our hands and all the gooseheads back to their corner.

Shocked the the high number of Giants supporters here outside the G. I swear I've seen 8 already.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
As I was walking to the ground, security went past me, in the middle of them all was Lynchy, George, and Nank. Go Tigers!!

Reactions: 2 users
Hope everyone going to the G has a great day. Especially those that missed 2017.

Roar loud for us all.

Go Tiges

Reactions: 2 users
Has a very different feel this time around , not just for us Richmond supporters , you can feel the rest of the footy community are looking at us differently this time around too.

First time there was probably more of an excitement feeling to actually be there , like a kid in Disneyland for the first time,
this time there is more a feeling of business , this is where we belong, let’s get it done.

Well said.