2019 Grand Final Match Day Thread - Richmond v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2019 Grand Final Match Day Thread - Richmond v GWS

Ling seems 100% sure De *smile* will break Dusty today. Go back to Pussy Park idiot.

I'll be stunned if Davis plays. Just had a fitness test at PRE, moving like me

Reactions: 1 users
The pockets either side of the Richmond cheer squad are heavy with GWS supporters. Must be for how it'll look on TV.

Gee Hardwick speaks well - real gentleman and good bloke..

My mob will be barracking hard from WA today. Proud of the club and looking forward to the players getting the job done. Be loud and proud everyone at the game. Eat em alive!

John Williamson and Mike Brady gotta realise these old songs wear out as new generations come. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Reactions: 1 user
Hope everyone going to the G has a great day. Especially those that missed 2017.

Roar loud for us all.

Go Tiges
A nice sentiment.
I couldn't get there this year, but was there in 2017.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user